PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Osi makes Apology to Tom Brady For Saying He is a System QB (Video)

Status
Not open for further replies.
almost as glorious as watching him choke on his words night of superbowl.

You saw it too? Fantastic wasn't it. I have it on record and was looking around for a full version for this mob. That is never going off my planner. I actually got the impression Mike Carlson thought he was an idiot haha

A lot of people ate some humble pie that night.

How has that system worked out when Charlie Weiss, Bill O'Brien, and Josh McDaniels took it outside of New England?

What, didn't you see Brock Osweiler, Matt Schaub, Sam Bradford, and Kyle Orton light the league on fire?

You saw it too? Fantastic wasn't it. I have it on record and was looking around for a full version for this mob. That is never going off my planner. I actually got the impression Mike Carlson thought he was an idiot haha
Every break in play his **** eating grin got bigger and bigger. until it got smaller and smaller.

I don't remember Osi ever calling Brady that or that he was a Patriot Hater. He's been respectful toward the team in the past.

Fuk Usi. Shaun O'Hara too, that schmuck never gives us any credit (not to mention he got away with blatant holding on the helmet catch). O'Hara went so far as to say Seattle deserved to win 49 when in reality, we outplayed them for 3/4 quarters.

I don't remember Osi ever calling Brady that or that he was a Patriot Hater. He's been respectful toward the team in the past.
He's been quite vocal this year on BBC. Tom is a product of the system and somesuch.

Just remember, for every hater, that's FIVE flaming arrows through their hearts and still counting.

I actually wonder whether Osi believes any of his bollocks or is just saying stuff to get noticed? (Carolina crap, Kansas boring and crap) Like he's just 'hyperbole man'. Much prefer J. Bell.

Tom Brady IS the system, period. He allows BB to work his magic and make Brady great. Hate the arguments where people attribute the success more to Brady or BB. They are two sides of the same coin and need each other equally IMHO.

He's an idiot. If TB is a system QB, then it means his two rings are the product of him beating a system QB. If he had any brains, he would have been saying TB is the greatest or one of the greatest all along. It would make his career look better. His comments just dilute his own achievements.

Last edited:
This is the strangest show segment I've ever seen. I felt like I was watching a 3-man "play" off-Broadway. Great find by the OP.

With that said, suck it Osi. You piece of sheet.

Every Giant that ever lived is an ***hole. It's not their fault. They're born that way. Even if one wanted to change, he couldn't. Not even an exorcism would work. It's just the laws of nature. That also goes for their fans.

Go screw yourself, Osi.
That about sums it up.
What? All of a sudden we're supposed to think he knows what he's talking about? Really?
I didn't care what he thought before and I don't care now.

Tom Brady IS the system, period. He allows BB to work his magic and make Brady great. Hate the arguments where people attribute the success more to Brady or BB. They are two sides of the same coin and need each other equally IMHO.

Well this of course.. every quarter back has a flippin system. I think people are ******ed. I think saying that someone is a system QB doesn't really make any sense... in other words what they are saying is that any QB could run the Pats offense and be successful because of the system. We as fans know thats BS.. this whole Matt Cassel going 11-5 after we went 16-0 is actually annoying in retrospect because people only see the record.. they didn't see that every playoff team we faced that season or every really good team.. beat us that year. We were a paper tiger with an 11-5 record that oh by the way didn't make the playoffs.

I think what people should look at is Alex Smith or Sam Bradford.. game managers. I think people get confused.

I don't think he'd say this if he really believed Brady was the product of the system. If he did then I'd guess it's just a "contrarian" position he took on tv to get people talking. He's had good things to say about Tom and the Pats in the past even after the two SB losses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back