Other quarterbacks pass when they’re losing, Tom Brady passes to win

dwoofer says:

January 16, 2018 at 12:34 pm
Brady is basically a chicken
Throws 5-yard passes to avoid sacks
His passing yardage totals should always be divided by 5
Most boring offense and QB in the league

Brady throws short because... wait for it... he is a “chicken” o_O

saw that...guess that means other qbs like montana was a chicken, too.

i will take all the super bowls that come with these guys being a chicken, thanks very much.

Nice to see 67 thumbs down compared to 2 thumbs up (so far) for that comment.

That guy might only be trolling, but anyone who actually believes Brady just throws short is a moron who doesn’t watch any games.

Reactions: sb1
OMG, that's hilarious! Alot of 12 year-olds post there. Well they might be adults biologically but children emotionally.

He's not wrong. If Brady is a chicken, then he is a ccok, the biggest ccok, the alpha ccok. The best ccok there was, the best ccok there is and the best ccok there ever will be. That's why he is ccoky. You don't wanna get into a ccokfight with Brady cos he will coldccok you ccokroaches while enjoying a ccoktail.

tenor.gif

Pity the fool.

It’s better to be a chicken with soon to be 6 rings than a courageous fella with 1 ring and 2 metal plated shoulders.

Link:
Other quarterbacks pass when they’re losing, Tom Brady passes to win

dwoofer says:

January 16, 2018 at 12:34 pm
Brady is basically a chicken
Throws 5-yard passes to avoid sacks
His passing yardage totals should always be divided by 5
Most boring offense and QB in the league

HAHAHAHA! Omg! That gave me a good laugh! So non-chickens take the sack and gets negative yardage instead of throwing the 5 yard checkdown to get something positive yardage! HAHA! He mad bro! He mad!:D

• Ha Ha
Reactions: sb1
Wow, this Brady fella sounds pretty easy to defend. I'm going to look up his career, I bet it's a joke!

There is a guy at PFT named "wib22", or something like that, whose entire life seems to revolve around posting something about cheating on every since Patriots-related story. He is so pathologically insane that it even gets entertaining sometimes.

There is a guy at PFT named "wib22", or something like that, whose entire life seems to revolve around posting something about cheating on every since Patriots-related story. He is so pathologically insane that it even gets entertaining sometimes.

I think he/she is a Ravens fan. There's also a group of maybe 3-4 posters who log in under different accounts or change their names to troll Patriot articles or pretend they are Pats fans.

He's 4th in yards per attempt, last year he was second. If Brady lives off 5 yard passes then there's 30 other QBs living off 4 yard passes.
Boom, winner. Brady's been going deep way more lately than ever before. If you think he throws short constantly and he's a "chicken" then you haven't been watching him play at all.

Brady and the Pats take what the defense gives them. The play is over in seconds before the defense can react.

Its not hard to understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back