PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Thread for Those Going to Indianapolis for Super Bowl XLVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
any idea on what souvenirs (t-shirts, hoodies, etc) are going for? already getting requests

any idea on what souvenirs (t-shirts, hoodies, etc) are going for? already getting requests

One of the NFL Experience volunteers in this thread said they were outrageous there - and the Lids store was a much better place to buy them.

I still got a parking pass that I need to sell. Bought it for $76. Will sell it for $50 and will have to ship it out.........

I am a Pats fan coming in for the game with my cousin and we are looking for place to tailgate with other Pats fans. Did anyone pick a place for an actual tailgate event instead of drinking in a bar?

If anyone wants the details on the parking pass see this link for pictures

1 Super Bowl Parking Yellow lot $26 under face value

I am in Rhode Island and will ship this out today. Just need to get some $ for this so I can help with cab prices.

Hello my friend!

I have not decided - If I do, I'm flying up that AM and leaving shortly after the game - Are you for sure going? Where are you staying and when are you getting there.

I can probably be talked into coming up earlier. My lady will be joining me, yours??

I'm going for sure! Due to land Saturday at 6:20 PM. I'll fly to China on Monday morning for a work trip.

I'm staying at a friend of a friend's apartment 7 blocks (2 miles) away from the stadium. I got very lucky to find it.

Right now I'm planning on going solo. I'll drag my wife or dad along if I can find another reasonably priced ticket, but that probably won't happen.

If you come we have to get together!

Got my tickets in the mail today! Very excited! I have to say I am shocked that ticket prices really haven't fallen significantly. In 2007 we bought "early" (right after the Pats won the AFC Championship game) and were dismayed to see that a week later tickets had dropped a lot. Not so this time around. I still wonder whether there will be a lot of scalpers outside the game.

Im looking for someplace to stay in Indy.

Arriving 1/31 and leaving 2/6. Driving from KC.

Still looking for lodging. Just me. Thurs, Fri, Sat and possibly Sunday.

If anyone hears of anything 816 215 1502

Thanks

Very nice, totally renovated house for rent 2 miles from Lucas. 3 bedroom, 2 bath.

$1000 per night.

Still looking for tailgate party on Sunday with other Pats fan.......

Anything coming up?

Still looking for tailgate party on Sunday with other Pats fan.......

Anything coming up?

Just head down to the SB village and look for the Patriots gear. Without knowing the covers, private parties, etc... it's virtually impossible to pick a bar. There is always Spencers Stadium Tavern though. The cover is $25 for before and after the game.

Just booked my flight & hotel @ Indy. I'm debating paying through the nose for tickets now ( 3k ) or going down w/o tickets & praying prices drop the last 2 days.

Can anyone offer me some advice? :confused:

Some info provided by one of our Patriots Tailgate members:

98.5 The SportsHub says they’re having a FREE tailgate party at the Broad Ripple Tavern (745 Broad Ripple Ave) from 4-7 on SATURDAY.

By the way, it's still not too late to join Patriots Tailgate and get in on the email distribution we have going on with lots of info for Pats fans looking to get together over the next 5 days. See the link on my sig below.

98.5 The sports Hub will be broadcasting live from the Broad Ripple Tavern from 4-7 pm on saturday. No Cover!

For those who don't know, the Broad Ripple area is near the Butler campus. Something like ten minutes from downtown. Perhaps one of the locals can elaborate.

Last edited:
Just booked my flight & hotel @ Indy. I'm debating paying through the nose for tickets now ( 3k ) or going down w/o tickets & praying prices drop the last 2 days.

Can anyone offer me some advice? :confused:

Wait until Sunday. You may find a deal but even if you don't, I doubt tickets will go above $3K.

Here is a place downtown who won't have a cover on Sunday.

Pub Indianapolis Sports Restaurant Bar

Gordon of Pub Indy is throwing a Super Bowl Party. Come celebrate with us...there is NO cover charge, call for details! (317) 822-9730

Some info provided by one of our Patriots Tailgate members:

98.5 The SportsHub says they’re having a FREE tailgate party at the Broad Ripple Tavern (745 Broad Ripple Ave) from 4-7 on SATURDAY.

By the way, it's still not too late to join Patriots Tailgate and get in on the email distribution we have going on with lots of info for Pats fans looking to get together over the next 5 days. See the link on my sig below.

Joined the group, but having issues finding information regarding sunday.....

Joined the group, but having issues finding information regarding sunday.....

It's because you didn't vote on the poll. It says to do so on the front page of the Yahoo Group as well as several times in the welcome message you receive. I don't know how much I can make that more clear but I'm open to suggestion.

all set now. thanks.

i never got welcome mail. i think that might have been part of the problem......but we are good now
thank you

You should start a thread for those who wish they could be there and what they would do before and after the game.

You should start a thread for those who wish they could be there and what they would do before and after the game.

if we lose im flipping a car over and burning it. i mean it could happen i doubt it but we just never know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe