PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Week 9 Pats @ Ravens

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
These officials have been subtly awful all game.

Some questionable calls/non-calls at crucial points of the game.

That was clearly forward progress.
And notably basically every questionable decision has favored the Ravens. We probably lose with competent officiating but it's impossible to say since spotting the Ravens 4 points on the first drive changed how the whole game plays out

We're going to figure it out. Watch us go after the Bye

The media will have fun with this especially the pats haters.

Why are every NFL shop commercials so annoying?

Pats were outplayed tonight. Too many mistakes and the defense didn't come close to living up to the (insane) hype.

Inb4 mod replies: "no u" :rolleyes:

Grow up. Nobody has an issue with meaningful and legit criticism. Not a lot to like about this game.

What gets tiresome is the *****fest by manchildren having emotional meltdowns that go on and on for pages.

You've been lucky to watch the greatest run of dominance in this sport and, all things considered, any sport. Try to handle going 8-1 like an adult.

Defense laid an egg and didnt get ANY help from the refs but holy ****ing **** guy, I just love the offense bill fielded this year.

It's worse than last year. And in case the superbowl win confused you, they were bad last year

Should have been whistled as progress stopped but whatever, doesn't look like it's gonna be an undefeated season.

Games like today just show you why undefeated seasons are more impressive than titles. Gotta have a team that can deal with any kind of opponent, not **** their own bed through 16 weeks and have a certain amount of luck with how the ball bounces.

we may see them again. No way they do this to our defense a second time. The offense they run is not like anything weve seen before.

He's been trying to figure out what's going on since he's been here.

Roberts just observing, trying to figure out what's going on.

So much of this game is mental. Partly the defense reading their own press clippings too much and partly the defense getting tired of watching the offense shyt the bed.

2 false starts called as NZI
4th down pick not called OPI and stupidly not challenged
BS intentional grounding
Pats called for holding with no offsetting facemask on Dorsett
Multiple cases of holding/DPI by Ravens DBs ignored
Multiple holding/illegal blocks to spring Ravens runs all night

Cheffers & his crew have done a job on the Pats.

The Ravens needed all that help to beat a Patriots team that are playing well below the standard they are capable of.

Sit Brady,, we're done here.

For now. I said the Philly game will tell all. Because 2 losses with Dallas, Houston, and KC upcoming could be a huge problem.

Wtf are you talking about? How does the philly game "tell all?" This game says a lot, that's a non conference game against a meddling NFC team.

we all knew the O has had it's struggles but this was embarrassing for this D, they can chew on that for the next 2 weeks !

I mean, yeah. But the 2000 Ravens didn't beat a team with a record better than 9 wins, and I don't think anyone thinks their defense was bad.

I didn't say our defense was bad, but it's certainly not the boogiemen they have made themselves to be. For God's sake who did we really beat? The Dolphins? The Jets? The Browns?

This defense has to take some responsibility as well. They didn’t play good.

Good to see our first round RB doesn’t even see the field outside of ST

Dorsett absolutely vanished tonight.

Ravens were the better team tonight on the whole. The undefeated season is over. I still think they are the favorite to win it all and I don't think the Ravens are honestly that good. Just a bad game vs a decent enough team with key plays, penalties and turnovers going against us.

I don't think the Ravens have what it takes to stay with us in the race for the top seed. But it will add some drama.

Overall there were some encouraging things from the offense today. They drived more than they had in the past. There are a bunch of bad things but also good things to build on.

The simple fact is our D isn't built to handle the Raven's offense. They should have done better than surrendering 31 points though. If they see them again i think they will have a better showing.

Jackson isn't good. He's just a different QB that teams aren't used to defending. That's his advantage.
His feet are spectacular. The play where he beat Simon and Van Noy on the left was special. He is not a good downfield passer, but hits a lot of plays from odd angles and with odd timing - not real predictable. I do not think on a cold, snowy field he would be that effective - ball security would be an issue. But he played very well tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back