PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Week 9 Pats @ Ravens

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the undisciplined headcase Antonio Brown would make up for our lack of discipline? Maybe through pure talent he helps us win. But he doesn't improve our turnovers, penalties, reckless throws, etc.

We're tied or winning this game if we play clean football. But we are playing dumb and are down as a result. Overall, I like the look of our offense tonight if you subtract the stupidity on a handful of plays.
He’d make up for our lack of offense and that’s all that he needs to do.

QBs that say the N word often: Winston, Jackson, Cam

QBs NOT allowed to say the N word: Wilson, Mahomes, Cousins, Dak, J Allen

QBs allowed to say the N word: Brady, Ryan, Murray, Haskins, Jimmy & Watson

Pretty sure it was the other guy who said it.

short passes to te's and RB...

Roberts couldn't cover me, he shouldn't be on the field covering a rb

Off night for the defense. Kind of like the 49ers the other night. Not worried. They’ll be better in the next one.

We need a run game badly and it starts up front. Hopefully things get better soon on the OL.

I think any team with a mobile QB and some big RBs is going to cause problems for the Pats.

I don’t care if you like him, he’d have this offense rolling and the fact is, you know it’s true.
That or he'd destroy the locker room.

I'll take the latter.

You wanna ***** about something real? Try the run D and 3rd down D

WHY IS ROBERTS IN THE GAME

Obvious holding was obvious.

Going to bed, Patsfans. I'm encouraged that it took a lot of uncharacteristic stuff for this team to be beat. The Pats aren't going to play this poorly every week.

anytime he has to pass he just hits crossers

THATS ALL HE DOES

the last two weeks the run D has been very suspect, they need to shore that up and they will be the boogymen again !!

Fudging heck.

Clock killing Ravens Offense.

Brutal. How many third downs is that?

Well...It is what it is tonight...

So late with recognition. Roberts blows.

The alarming things tonight was mostly stuff we already knew was an issue. We knew the TEs are bad, we knew Newhouse is garbage, we knew the defense can be run on. The only uncharacteristically bad thing has been the Edelman turnover and the NZIs

OTOH, I love that we've seen from Sanu tonight. Can't win em all, gotta learn from this.

Hold em to 3, give ourselvs a chance

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe