PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Week 9 Pats @ Ravens

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Brady was disgusted with the drop and just winged the last one.

ouch that throw got away from brady. man that drop by watson just the play before. this offense needs a real tight end pretty bad. the only bright spot today has been sanu. he looks to be a really good addition to the offense no matter what else happened.

If Kraft allowed BB to bring back AB this offense would be killer, but i doubt he goes back and swallows his pride now.

Still not over.

Sanu makes that catch down the seam and this drive ends a whole lot differently

Brady has been making a lot of stupid and lazy plays over the years.

Jesus, Brady. If you're going to your best Bortles impression and just toss it up for grabs just take the damn sack and try to pin them down with your elite punt coverage team. Two bonehead choices by him on that drive.

FINALLY I can go to bed.

Brady is absolute garbage tonight.

That was one awful series of passes by Brady. An almost pick 6, an underthrow on the seam and then whatever that punt was supposed to be.

Brutal how the offense ****s the bed with turnovers. That and the idiotic jump by Calhoun really spotted the Ravens way too many points.

That was a "fux it" throw.

Brady is so good at taking what the defense gives him 98% of the time, but feels like once every game he just forces it. They've almost all resulted in turnovers.

If only Watson had held on. Defense needs a quick stop if we want a shot.

Of all the mistakes and whatnot, that Ben Watson drop effectively ended the game.
That drop and Edelman's fumble cost them big time. They still have a full quarter but those were really bad.

Touch him down Sanu!!!!
I think your first post said "Touchdown Sand!!!!", and I thought I was experiencing a delayed broadcast.

Yeah if there’s one thing I’ve seen watching this run for two decades, it’s that’s they never come back down 10 in the fourth quarter.
Yeah if theres one thing i’ve seen watching this run for two decades its that they win every single game. :rolleyes:

te's are killing them

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft