PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Week 14 Chiefs @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gilmore is just an obscenely good football player.

Td drive here or they are toast..let's see some heart

Week after week, the people who want AB back are being proven right. Why Kraft doesn’t just suck it up is beyond me

Johnathon Jones plays Hill great

Dare I hope for a FG out of the next offensive series? DARE I?

Good stop

offense has done some stuff tonight, let’s hope it comes together

Finally. Keep playing man, it's been what makes this defense great.

What’s frustrating is that they had every opportunity to take control early, much like last week, didn’t take the opportunity and completely crumbled at the first sign of adversity.

Not just bad, but maddeningly so.
What adversity?

They are being outplayed and not making plays. Simple

I just dont think anything about any of it matters unless were gonna talk about how awful the entire offense is. They havent even been serviceable in weeks.
I’m not disagreeing with this at all.

Come on offense you can do it I believe in you as a good fan should!

We had a two game losing streak just last December.

What's up with all the hyperbole.

Seriously? You want to compare losing to Miami to a fluke TD and a very close Pittsburgh game to the Houston ass whooping and this performance so far?

Defense made a stop. Now lets hold on to some passes

What’s frustrating is that they had every opportunity to take control early, much like last week, didn’t take the opportunity and completely crumbled at the first sign of adversity.

Not just bad, but maddeningly so.
As we all know that is the type of thing that the other teams have done for years. And now we are doing it

The number one thing about having someone like AB out there is that Jules would not be double-teamed all the time

It completely changes the defensive coverage.

Agreed. To not be pained by this would indicate a person doesn't really care much or wants the team to fail.

At 10-2 currently, I'm not sure we're going to do well in the draft tanking at this point.
They have to let their feelings known.

Good thing their punter is trash

We really need points on this next drive. Even 3...........Am I asking too much? ..........Probably.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back