PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Saints @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay listen Josh McD. No more runs. Particularly not the Bolden. Pass every down. We are in the final quarter and we need to score fast. No more nonsense. Let Mac sink or swim. No more training wheels. Let him grow up a little and mature. Win or lose it will be the best thing we can do right now.

Because Cam isn’t any good. We’re three weeks in, the Dolphins, Texans, and Football Team have lost their starting QBs, and no one’s placed a call to him. That should tell you all you need.
Doesn't need to be very good to be better than this.

Hopefully Bill will get this offense ticking because 3 weeks in it's been ****.

That should have been a hold. The defender got away with it.

Herron got bullrushed by a safety...wow

That should have been a hold. The defender got away with it.
Saints have been doing it all game but the refs refuse to penalize NO today.

That was a bad play by Mac, went the wrong way.

Gotta throw that away Mac

My god Jones stop taking sacks.

No idea what bill and mcdaniels are doing but it’s probably serving some purpose. onto next season i guess

Bad choice by Jones. Can't take that sack. Has to learn to not do that.

Mac makes me nervous when he runs

Getting bullied today

Gotta get rid of those mac

Exactly, this offense has been trash and McDaniels showing how wank he is again.
Yet you’re asking if they should’ve brought Cam back…?

No, I'm saying we shouldve kept him. He was a player we already had and had a year learning our plays and playing with these guys, he's a player who provides a good outlet on the run (which we are currently struggling with) and, most importantly, he's not a rookie.

I don't think Cam is a great answer but given he was already here and how static our offense has been this season, I simply think it made sense to keep him around. The hate for Cam seems to override logic.

If Mac let the hype get to his head I'm sure it's all gone now. Good learning experience for him today.

Can we bump Onwenwu back to tackle? Herron can’t get it done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes