PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Game Day Thread.....HOU @ NE Divisional Playoff

Status
Not open for further replies.
You people Are pathetic

Brady and the D bailed out mcdaniels today. Plain and simple.

Bennett is the Ihedigbo of the Offense. Lol.

It seems like he just gets weirded out by awkward leg bends. Sometimes those things hurt like crazy for a few seconds and you fear the worst.

I know he said he was salty, but he still made a claim that Brady couldn't run with their division, saying you're mad about it doesn't mean it's a joke lol

I think that's him being competitive.

He can't honestly believe those 3 other teams can hang.

Seriously, that commercial is THE WORST

We've played against a lot of marginal quarterbacks this year, but I'm not sure any are worse than Brock!!!!
he really does have the trinity of reckless, stupid, and incompetent that no one else quite matches

The defense played well, they bailed us out! Our offense has been inconsistent but the my finally came alive in the final QT. Also Lewis needs to work on ball security, he coughed it up few times tonight, too many of those will land you on the bench.

Also Logan Ryan played very well on D along DMC.

Lewis is so good he will get the benefit of the fumble. But yeah he does need to take better care of the ball. But he is such a weapon for us.

Earl Thomas' probably just hung over from being unable to help his team against the Falcons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back