PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Game Day Thread.....HOU @ NE Divisional Playoff

Status
Not open for further replies.
And ladies and gentlemen that's how you kill the other team momentum!

I want to hear Bob and Zo's call of that

Lewis on the field makes this team so hard to beat. I wonder why that is? Him just being there seems to make us that much tougher.

Anyone complaining that we scored too fast yet ?

He might be our version of David johnson next season...

U are right...it was a shoddy call....but obviously in the book....but you see guys pulling guys off a player that is down all the time during regular season....but with us....it gets called....I think the COWARD (aka Godell) made a phone call

You dont let the officials have any reason to call weak/bs penalties on us. Cuz you know thats the league's way of keeping us in check.

DION!!! DION!!! DION!!! DION!!! DION!!! DION!!! DION!!! DION!!! DION!!! DION!!! DION!!! DION!!!
Damn! Now the D's not going to get any rest :(

Which would tie the game. They aren't losing because of that play. Relax. Game is 4 quarters.

Question.

If Floyd is flagged for the hit in Miami, do the Pats win as easily as they did? Or do the Dolphins who were down, what 6 at that point came back?

You can ill afford any dumb penalty such as that. Look how it changed the Texans on that drive.

THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT LEWIS

That dudes whiteness simply wouldn't let him catch up to Lewis

You got a good shot of the crowd just before 3rd down and 80% were just standing there with their mouths closed. Pisses me off.
Gillete isn't nearly as loud as the old stadium.

Ok, we can all shut the hell up now. That is how you shut them down. This is must be so deflating for the Texans

What you did there...I see it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back