PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Giants @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet!! Stupar's stupified by kick to the back of the head.:D

Great push by Bolden

Wino is majestic AF. #GoldenStallion

The "we didn't have a spot for Watson" thing is just such utter ******** when you look at this offense, can't be anything other than cap space for a Diggs or whatever

Izzo can do more than Watson at this point. I’m pretty comfortable in saying that. They saved $2 million. Let’s not act like Watson was some sort of great savior at TE.

Bolden & Slater blowing the protector right back into the path of the punt lmao

At the rate we're going, ST and D are going to end up scoring more points than the offense by the time we go on bye.

I’ll take it anyway we get it!

Might as well let the defense and special team play the rest of the game because the offense is dead.

The legend of Winovich begins!

Thank you lil Clay Matthews

Reactions: sb1
I see we’re with the Broncos blueprint late in Brady’s career. Except I’d argue this defense is even nastier.

Yeah, don't see how they aren't better with Watson. The cap space savings reasoning seems apparent, but I wish I knew what that was going to be used on.

There’s going to be a move coming. Bet on it. Needed to get through this short week.

Man, poor Matthew Slater had to wait a dozen years to score his first touchdown! Winovich has it too easy. :D

AB wouldn’t help now huh? Dude hasn’t even been charged or indicted or nothing. Ridiculous.
"Guilty until innoce- whatever the media mob and 31 other owners want"

- Robert Kraft

Winovich is gonna be so good. Kid was looking up for the ball almost at the same time it got blocked. Watching it in slo-mo is funny when you see him looking up tracking the ball and then wayyy later all the other players are like "oh damn yeah where's the ball at" - Winovich is already on it and scoring easily.

Intelligent kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back