PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Giants @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get that we’ve played crappy teams (minus Steelers who for some reason don’t count) but, it’s pretty ****ing hard to give up like 5 points a game defensively through five games no matter who you play.

So how talented is the new guy for the giants? Haven’t seen him play much

Does anybody else not really hate the G men anymore? They’ve been irrelevant for so long that I don’t really care about them anymore.

The only AB post I’ve laughed at. Go apologize to perv Kraft profusely and see what happens. He might bring it to Belichick and then wham, back on the team. I up my percentage of it happening to 5 percent from 0.
What did he do to Kraft? He used Kraft's situation as a reference point to claim there was a double standard going on. It was a mere 6 words in a very short tweet. Not like he explicitly mocked him or anything.

His return is imminent, boys.

source.gif

POLL:

Would you take Brown back right now?

A. Aye

B. Nay

C. Ray

What did he do to Kraft? He used Kraft's situation as a reference point to claim there was a double standard going on. It was a mere 6 words in a very short tweet. Not like he explicitly mocked him or anything.

I don’t disagree there’s a double standard, but do you not think Kraft took it personally? I’m not a fan of people groveling, but apparently AB is missing football and the only possible way would be to apologize if he wanted back.

A little surprising

Doug Kyed
30s

Deatrich Wise was with the starting defense over Adam Butler and Michael Bennett during pregame warmups.

I don’t disagree there’s a double standard, but do you not think Kraft took it personally? I’m not a fan of people groveling, but apparently AB is missing football and the only possibly way would be to apologize.
suit em up

Teams can be sluggish coming out of these short weeks

We need to contain Lawrence, Golden & Ximines.

How was Gronk as an analyst??? Uncomfortable?? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe