PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Broncos @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There have been plenty of opinions that have been categorized as trolling. A bit much, in my opinion. There’s a big difference between people venting their frustrations and people who troll all the time in the game threads. Just throwing that out there.
Fair point, when I am getting multiple pm's about certain posters though...it's kind of hard to not know who they are

The only rationale that I can think of for not challenging is that Bill feels a turnover/short-field gives them better odds than trying to go the full length of the field from inside their own 20.

Also, these refs have been giving DEN favorable spots all day long.

He has no one to throw to. BB didn't do a thing to upgrade the offense. This team has a roster full of Dopsons on offense.
Lol most of the last 20 years has been this way. Brady just covered up that. No more cover now. Team has no leader. Edelman doesn’t show like he wants to play. Blame Covid. Blame injuries. Blame whatever makes you feel better.

No idea how Slater missed that.

Not sure Cam is the long-term solution for New England. Hard to tell with no practice, new team, new everything in a screwed up year. I'm just not sold on the guy. Love his leg work, but he really locks onto a receiver, it seems. I've been moderately impressed. Attitude, work ethic, ability to run...but his consistency throwing, spreading it around, meh.

Just not seeing it right now and not sure I'd give him the contract he's going to want.

One thing I like about htis year: BB is going to know exactly what he's got in terms of young talent by the time this COVID mess sorts out.

I think Byrd is our only wr

See? I knew if I expressed doubt, Newton would explode, lol.

Just screamed “late hit” at the TV.

Newton may lead the team in rushing lol

Using 1 game to try to prove some silly point is intellectually dishonest.

Brady would've struggled in this game, too. You realize 3/5 of the OL is injured, right?

Yeah, we could have had Brady, Manning, Montana, it wouldn't have mattered today....I think the injured line is one thing but also the fact that we haven't been able to practice hasn't helped either

Punch it in

There you go, Cam!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill