PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Bengals @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shame the Offense wasted a good year by our Defense.

It is clearly both Mac and Patricia

That’s the point I made earlier…you really believe BB lets Kraft make him fire his own kids and friends?

Zero chance.

It’s either clean house, or basically run it back with maybe a new OC.
In reality no i don't. but the defense isn't that bad Lil Steven is a much better coach on defense than fatt matt is as OC and O-line coach. The defense needs some players which i though was going to happen last year instead of drafting a guard in the first rnd. Thats nother thing BB shouldn't be allowed to draft or choose who to pay in free agency. i think kraft would push BB on that and have a good case

Bengals have a Lethal Offense.

Tired of people throwing names like Gretzky and Brady around for people with no MVPs/chips

I’d go for it if I’m them.

Bengals just have no respect for the Patriots right now especially since they're going for it on the 50 yard line

Bengals just have no respect for the Patriots right now especially since they're going for it on the 50 yard line
I have no respect for the Patriots right now. I don't think the Patriots have respect for the Patriots right now.

Going for it on 4th at their 50 while up 15 points vs. us punting at our 40 with 15 down.

This is purely down to the difference in QB confidence IMO.

I want Detroit Jacksonville Super Bowl
This would save this season

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes