PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thead- Pats@Colts

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Missed int opportunity by JC and offside by Brandon King costs us 3 points...

Mac needs to get his confidence back

Obviously a nightmare first O possession but major kudos to the D for coming out in a tough first possession yet putting up a dominant stand!

Another awful mistake costs the Patriots 3 points (the offsides) making that 10 free points but it is still a 3 score game. Let's make it a 2 score game right here.

need a td here or pretty much forget it unless Ind decides to turn it over 2x

Other than the TD drive by the Colts, the Pats defense has actually been fairly solid. The offense and special teams are the reason the Pats are in such a hole.

If BB keeps this Achford guy after this season, he may have some pics of BB. This is atrocious.

This total team is off tonight. Both sides of the Pats are ill prepared for this game.

The Colts came prepared on both sides for the importance of this game.

You gotta be kidding me "special" teams. Offsides wipes out a missed FG. F MINUS for this unit, absolutely useless effort tonight

Feels weird being on the wrong end of one of these games against this team. They also dominated the Bills and hung with the Bucs in a shootout. Not a joke team anymore.
I mean it happens. Winning 8 in a row is hard in the nfl.

Special teams gonna have to Uber back to Foxboro.

This is unbelievable. Bill gonna chew these ****ing guys out and they deserve it.
edit: I miss read what you said, thought something about the bills beating us. You are right in what you said

I would tell Mac Jones to just keep chipping at it.

Touchback is safe. They can’t fumble it

I blame Josh McD on that last INT. Mac has been doing that all year, so slow to process and throw to the guys open short in the flat. Frequently it's Jonnu out there, and the same thing happens.

McD should have worked that out of his game by now.

You need 2 yards, throw to the open guy short.

Missed int opportunity by JC and offside by Brandon King costs us 3 points...

Mac needs to get his confidence back
For a young QB, nothing kills confidence more than your team thinking you can only pass for 3 times in a game regardless of the environment. We did this to him.

That was close, would have been a disaster

Oh calm the hell down, Jesus.

Perhaps you missed it but the pats surrended 3 points over a pointless offsides.

My feeling on the matter is justified.

These guys can run the ****ing hill all week.

Mac ROY chances taking a hit tonight...
Nah not that much. But if he craters against the Bills then he will lose it imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes