PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PATRIOTS NEWS Official 2024 Free Agency Thread - Day 3

Breaking New England Patriots Team News
Status
Not open for further replies.
Although they might wait till the draft, seems weird they were willing to go 22 mil for Ridley but are now good with not pursuing anyone else. Sure they may not be a pure #1 out there but there are solid WRs that would benefit a young QB/Brissett
Yeah I don’t know why they’d just give up on WR. There’s other options for a lot less.

I do think that double dipping at WR might be wise though, and spend cash on a left tackle.

Hopefully, get that tackle. So we can focus mainly on QB and WR in the draft.

They NEED a young OT. This is actually a somewhat deeper draft than usual for OT where they can probably get one at 34. But that has to be a priority unless in the trade back they get another 1, somehow. Without a young LT, this team isn't doing s**t any time soon on offense.

They NEED a young OT. This is actually a somewhat deeper draft than usual for OT where they can probably get one at 34. But that has to be a priority unless in the trade back they get another 1, somehow. Without a young LT, this team isn't doing s**t any time soon on offense.
QB, OT, WR is critical this draft.

That’s why I would entertain trading Judon for a mid round pick.

Animated GIF

That's the 2nd OG they've signed this off-season. This would lead more to the idea that they might be considering Strange out to LT.
my initial thought was more like Onwenu to RT, Strange's situation regarding health is unknown at this point right

That's the 2nd OG they've signed this off-season. This would lead more to the idea that they might be considering Strange out to LT.
I truly hope they try

Hey, that’s another option at tackle.

Edit: apparently tore his ACL near the end of the season. Maybe not the best option.

There's no way the Patriots offered significantly more than this like their mouth pieces were trying to say to save fave for not a single significant WR upgrade to a team that really needs some ****ing help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST