PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PATRIOTS NEWS Official 2024 Free Agency Thread - Day 3

Breaking New England Patriots Team News
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rich McKay 100% is the type that probably already has it typed up and is just waiting for the deal to be submitted to the league wire.
I’m in Atl…Mckay def a pearl-clutching, hall monitor type.

But they kept Meyers because of course they would.

Just watched some 2022 Mike Williams highlights. He was one of the slowest wide receivers I have ever seen. And that was before the ACL. Pass.

I do wonder what Cincy would want for Higgins. If it's a 3rd I probably would do it. Kinda pricey but he's a known commodity and young... Hard to buy WRs these days.

If it's more than a 3rd, not happening.
Probably? That won’t happen but if all it took was a 3 rd for Higgins….you jump at that!!

Neither of those players are good. Do you expect them to just throw around cash because they can?
Yes, he does. Any signings not done are because the team is cheap. On the other side of the coin, any signing of a non-household name from another team is an overpayment, unless it's a WR, then it should be ...
Make It Rain Money GIF

Duvernay to Jax 2 yrs 8 mil.

Ridley still in play for them?

DJ Chark is an interesting name at WR, IMO. In 2021, he suffered a fractured ankle. That forced him to settle for a 1 year deal with DET in 2022. It's pretty common for players to struggle to get to their full self in year 1 back from injury. So last year, 2023, would have been the year for him. But he spent it with a horrific Panthers offense which was even worse than ours if you can believe that. So any "return to form" was going to be hidden on the stat sheet.

Still only going into his age 28 season. Fits a physical profile that we don't have on the roster right now at 6'3". Brings some speed. Could fill in as an X receiver at a low cost.
Chark was great at times with Detroit ….and good with Panthers….but somehow he gives me the JuJu Smith vibe if he came here . Juju was awesome in Pitt ….overall very good in KC ….and average at best here.

Done deal. Guess he passed his physical.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST