PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PATRIOTS NEWS Official 2024 Free Agency Thread - Day 3

Breaking New England Patriots Team News
Status
Not open for further replies.
All this handwringing over a 29 yo receiver that barely eclipsed 1k yds last season with a checkered past. I could understand the excitement if he was younger and we had a chance to capitalize on a window or something.
I think there's better options for them. I would rather not haver this player.

I don't think ATL got screwed out of a pick. They had to put the cutoff somewhere. JAX probably specifically negotiated this knowing they could do it. The idea on ATL's side was that JAX was going to need to let him get to the tampering period. If Ridley had been 07 Randy Moss for the first 8 games, maybe JAX would have splurged and re-signed him to keep him from FA if they had a chance. I think ATL made the deal expecting a 3rd and it was more about giving themselves the off chance at a 2nd.

Either that or they're idiots

Its their own contractual agreement. There's no grievance to file.
Jac could easily argued they had to fend off other teams and it took this long to come to a agreement.

Can anyone create an AI picture of Calvin Ridley at the Encore? Seems fitting. At least more so than the normal Hertz station at the airport.

Brandi Love, Lisa Ann, and India Summer have to be top picks in that draft.

I would suggest that they would help recruit Jimmy G, but I think they may be too classy for him. He like them raunchier and more experienced than those three.

Can anyone create an AI picture of Calvin Ridley at the Encore? Seems fitting. At least more so than the normal Hertz station at the airport.
travel running late GIF

Patriots declined the tender offers on Tre Nixon and Terez Hall. They are now SFA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back