PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PATRIOTS NEWS Official 2024 Free Agency Thread - Day 3

Breaking New England Patriots Team News
Status
Not open for further replies.
MHJ would be a fantastic pick but yeah Jimmy G would give off joke franchise vibes unless they think they're better off getting a QB in round 2 or 3. I can't see them blowing a top 3 pick on a QB if that happens.
Biscuit si not better than anybody. :rolleyes:

Today, the 13th, at 4 PM EST, the 2024-25 season officially starts for the NFL.

I think the Patriots have done a decent job signing new, re-signing present, releasing present, and keeping players on the roster. Yes, they need a QB; Bissett is a bridge, and they still need WRs and Offensive Linemen. They have the Draft along with Cap money to use to get FAs.

I am not expecting a Super Bowl-contending team. I am expecting a challenging team in the Eastern Division. Maybe even a first round playoff team.

keep up the good work, Patriots.

This is the WR I want. Probably would be cheap as well.

Play with Mahommes and have a chance to 3 peat or go to a rebuilding Pats team with Brissett and a rookie?
If he ends up there with a year two R Rice we can just hand KC the Lombardi no fair. Don't let it happen Wolf up the Ante $$$$$ for the rebellion.

Options options knew it. :)
Sweating James Mcavoy GIF

Sign Jimmy G, trade down for multiple extra 1sts in future years, draft Odunze in the high 1st, take a tackle in the 2nd, draft Rattler or Milton later and sit them as the 3rd QB behind Garoppolo and Brissett.

Bam! (?)

Mike Williams has been released.

Signing Jimmy G would make zero sense since they just signed Brisett. It would also make me think that MHJ is the pick at 3
Signing Jimmy G would make sense if you’re planning on sitting your drafted QB for a season, which I don’t hate.

Sign Jimmy G, trade down for multiple extra 1sts in future years, draft Odunze in the high 1st, take a tackle in the 2nd, draft Rattler or Milton later and sit them as the 3rd QB behind Garoppolo and Brissett.

Bam! (?)
Excuse Me What GIF by Bounce

We are not signing Jimmy G,
Brissett will be the starter unless the rookie hits the ground running.

I would 100% go after Williams over Ridley. Sucks for him. He probably should've taken the offer from the Pats earlier.
Ross we don't want Ridley on KC.

FS type, good speed (4.43). Some bigger names out there at FS, but he fits the profile of what we need in a FS better than most. COuld be a centerfield cover 1 type.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back