PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Off the wall concept: Chase Winovich at fullback

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this job is Vitale’s to lose now that Develin retired.

I think both players will have a role. If Vitale proves to be a better blocker than Johnson, he'll be the only FB we keep, but right now it looks like Johnson is the replacement for Develin's role of lead blocker.

No thanks. He’s a really food young edge rusher/lb, let him work on that, just use actual FB’s if they need one.

I think both players will have a role. If Vitale proves to be a better blocker than Johnson, he'll be the only FB we keep, but right now it looks like Johnson is the replacement for Develin's role of lead blocker.

That's a sensible way to look at it. And Johnson could double as a third or 4th(!) TE. Imagine a 4 TE (off the line obviously) set. Now that's power football. :thumbsup:

This is the only thread I've started in the last 7 months\

Speaking of started threads, one of the privileges of starting a thread is selecting the title, which people should probably read more carefully. Most of the reactions I'm seeing so far seem to be reacting in shock and surprise that a thread where the first 4 words of the title are "Off the wall concept" is an off the wall concept.
My apologies if you didn't start one of the other dumb threads, I thought you had. My bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes