PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cool Link Ode to Myles Bryant

Links to cool things
Summary please.. I also felt he has improved like mac wilson and should be a valuable resigning. Not everyone needs to be beat in class and we need Bryant's to keep wheel chugging when we have injuries.

Capt incoming in ...

countdown GIF

Summary? Not a subscriber.
@Toofy
Summary please.. I also felt he has improved like mac wilson and should be a valuable resigning. Not everyone needs to be beat in class and we need Bryant's to keep wheel chugging when we have injuries.

if you use firefox hit the reader button... work around for most paywalls... not all, but most

hit that button before you scroll down and the pop up engages

APUcCfr.jpg

Bryant is pretty good facing the offense. His problem is when he has to transition from that to getting downfield in a hurry. He just can't seem to get his hips turned quickly.

Bryant is pretty good facing the offense. His problem is when he has to transition from that to getting downfield in a hurry. He just can't seem to get his hips turned quickly.
Does it mean he could be a better safety.

I’ve been his biggest critic so I should give credit where its due this year. For the right price id take him back next year at cb4 behind gonzo/jon/marcus.

Shoutout to wade as well i was not a fan at all prior to this year. But he should have one more year left on the contract and is a decent 4 or 5.

Crazy to think these guys would be silver linings this year, and much needed with jack jones not working out

I've been pretty hard on him as well, but he's definitely turning it around. I suppose if there's any silver lining to the injuries, we've gotten a couple of better developed role players out of it.

Does it mean he could be a better safety.
I've been thinking that. I couldn't watch the DEN game but I understand he played some safety.

The good feelings the holidays bring are even too powerful that they turn Ross into a softy for Bryant.

Jokes aside, you can hear in BB’s praise of Bryant that he really respects his football IQ and resiliency. The way he talks about him sounds like he’s going to be a Patriot for a long time to come. Plus, Bryant really does get better and better and you have to respect that, especially at CB which is only second to QB in terms of getting mentally cooked.

He’s fine, as long as you realize what he is. Plucky, effort guy who clearly does his best (up for debate whether his best is NFL worthy). The coaches clearly love him, as he’s always out to there.

I’m guessing that there are so many talented players with whom you can’t work / players you can’t trust that a reliable guy is worth gold. I suspect Bryant is one of the most reliable on this squad.

I hate UW Huskies so it’s taken me awhile to come around to begrudgingly respect his improvement and versatility.

The good feelings the holidays bring are even too powerful that they turn Ross into a softy for Bryant.

Jokes aside, you can hear in BB’s praise of Bryant that he really respects his football IQ and resiliency. The way he talks about him sounds like he’s going to be a Patriot for a long time to come. Plus, Bryant really does get better and better and you have to respect that, especially at CB which is only second to QB in terms of getting mentally cooked.

Well he gets cooked regularly as far as what my eyes see during games. Especially on big 3rd downs. Does play hard and will more often than not make the tackle after giving up the catch I guess. Put a gold star on his walking papers in the offseason as recognition for effort.

As someone who led the beating of the drum to get rid of Myles "The Defense's Gift to Opposing offenses" Bryant I can honestly say that he's stepped up and reached the level of slightly above JAG. He'll never ben Devin McCourty or Jabrill Peppers or even Jalen Mills.

He's legitimately made himself into a 4th CB, able to play inside or outside..

Since Gonzo went down it really is not fair to judge the role he then had ... just not capable of playing vs a #1 or #2 WR.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back