PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Note of thanks to Sebman2112 and Patchick

Status
Not open for further replies.

gomezcat

Grumpy Englishman.
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Just a quick "cheers" from me for all of the hard work you put into our mock draft. Keeping everyone in line was difficult. However you showed good motors, executed well, didn't take plays off, showed excellent awareness, were great locker room leaders and looked like good fits for the base Patsfans forum.

Sebman: "...and the meek shall inherit the earth".

The best thing I got from the process was a better knowledge of the guys below the 1st round, so it makes the real draft more fun.

On topic: I'd love us to pick Michael Griffin. I've given up on us drafting an LB with the other 1st, so it is bound to happen....

Last edited:
Just a quick "cheers" from me for all of the hard work you put into our mock draft. Keeping everyone in line was difficult. However you showed good motors, executed well, didn't take plays off, showed excellent awareness, were great locker room leaders and looked like good fits for the base Patsfans forum.

Sebman: "...and the meek shall inherit the earth".

The best thing I got from the process was a better knowledge of the guys below the 1st round, so it makes the real draft more fun.

On topic: I'd love us to pick Michael Griffin. I've given up on us drafting an LB with the other 1st, so it is bound to happen....

Thanks for the kind words.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back