PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NO trips out far west this year - BIG Advantage!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOT64

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I think it is a HUGE advantage that the Pats don't go out west this year..I believe thier furthest trip is going to Tennessee this year....In all the years back that I can remember I don't know if the Pats ever had this most fortunate travel schedule ever....I think that bodes very well for the team...not having to travel 2,000-3,000 miles away can keep the team from the 'travel weary' dissadvantage many teams this year have,especially in the later months and definately can give some edge-I wonder how many other teams have this type of travel luck...It may make a difference

PATRIOT64 said:
I think it is a HUGE advantage that the Pats don't go out west this year..I believe thier furthest trip is going to Tennessee this year....In all the years back that I can remember I don't know if the Pats ever had this most fortunate travel schedule ever....I think that bodes very well for the team...not having to travel 2,000-3,000 miles away can keep the team from the 'travel weary' dissadvantage many teams this year have,especially in the later months and definately can give some edge-I wonder how many other teams have this type of travel luck...It may make a difference

Just wait until 2008 - they have away games at: Seattle, Oakland, SF & San Diego :eek:

Green Bay is further west than Nashville.

Also, there are also trips to Miami and Jacksonville, which are longer than Nashville.

PATRIOT64 said:

The pre-season schedule was also favorable. Went to Atlanta and NY(NJ).

Don't they go to Minnesota and Green Bay? Miles wise maybe Jacksonville is the farthest.

But yeah, the travel luck thing can't hurt.

fgssand said:
Just wait until 2008 - they have away games at: Seattle, Oakland, SF & San Diego :eek:

that's going to be a be-otch, but good for vacations though! I'd love to do a couple of those back-to-back (except Oakland).

fgssand said:

Ouch. :eek:

That's rough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes