PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Nick Caserio w/ TE Virgil Green...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seneschal2

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Nevada Pros impress on Pro-Day - Nevada Wolf Pack Sports and News

Virgil Green, one of the more impressive tight ends of the combine, was given a post-receiving workout from New England Patriots Director of Player Personnel Nick Caserio.

The Pats draft guru seemed impressed with the physique of Green and was even seen in one photograph being lifted straight off the ground by Green during a blocking drill.
Virgil-Green-Pro-Day-665-1.jpg

Caserio then followed that up by working out the linebacking corps that included Dontay Moch, Kevin Grimes and Adam Liranzo. Up to this point Moch hadn’t taken off his sweats, but when they came off all eyes were on the former Arizona track and field standout. He didn’t disappoint.

Great picture of Caserio!

(The bit on Moch was a little odd, though. Made it sound like he dazzled 'em not so much with his workout as with...um...what was under his sweatpants? :scared:)

(The bit on Moch was a little odd, though. Made it sound like he dazzled 'em not so much with his workout as with...um...what was under his sweatpants? :scared:)
And I thought I had a dirty mind. :nono:

Demagnetize patchick please...:robot:

And I thought I had a dirty mind. :nono:

It was just the odd phrasing that struck me, nothing more. :snob: That particular measurable is NOT part of my draft evaluation.

It was just the odd phrasing that struck me, nothing more. :snob: That particular measurable is NOT part of my draft evaluation.
:eek: :wha: :rolleyes: :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing