PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 17 Games

Lol can you believe that ratbirds play?!!?!?!? Ratbirds were going to lose on 4th down. but the bengals gonna bungle and let the guy go back the other way and get the TD too!:eek:

Tolbert is a truck

Buffalo getting in pretty much means we’re playing either Kansas City or Tennesse.

I cannot see Buffalo beating Jacksonville without McCoy.

And just like that the Bungles Bungle and the Ravens are back in it...

The rat birds back in it. That bungles defense not getting it done.

Ravens coming back with a TD

What a run by the Baltimore RB.

Cinci will blow their game. They are losers and as much as I would love to see the Ravens knocked out, I think they will come back.

Anyone who doesn't respect the Ravens in the playoffs is being arrogantly delusional at this point.

Ravens @ Foxboro in Playoffs
W 33-14 (9-7)
2011 L 23-20 (12-4)
2012 W 28-13 (10-6)
2014 L 35-31 (10-6)

They've either beaten us handily or barely lost in the four meetings in a span of 6 years.

I'm assuming it's mostly the same people who arrogantly thought we would go into Denver in 2015 and beat them no problem. People will mention "No but THIS Ravens team is different, they [insert flaw]", as if any Ravens team we've played hasn't been flawed in some sense, as they usually are around 9/10 wins.

Of course I would favor the Pats and expect them to win, but the Ravens more than any team in the AFC have proven they have the ability to come here and either win or make it incredibly close. Their mediocre 10-6 2014 team had two 14 point leads against our 2014 Super Bowl team. It's fair to say that the 2017 Patriots and the 2017 Ravens are about the same gap as the 2014 teams.

Baltimore is winning this game

Have you seen the jags lately?

They’re locked in at the #3 and have nothing to play for today and last week they lost a shootout against the immortal Jimmy G.

I’m not seeing where all of a sudden they suck now.

Bills getting extremely close to ending the playoff drought. We’ll see if everything holds
Putting your hopes on Bengals is one precarious slope for a massive emotional letdown.

It's going to be hilarious when Jax is playing in Foxboro for the AFC title.

Damn Bengals smdh :mad:

Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
Back