PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

New to Pats Fan

CraigBouchard

Rookie
Reaction score
Hey everyone, i have come to this site for awhile now, just never posted or tried to post anything so i figure i'd give it a shot. i am a die hard pats fan in the Marine Corps right now stationed in Slovenia for the next year in a half. I was actually curious as to if anyone had any tickets to the london game in October. Its really cheap for me to fly there from here so i was thinking of going.

Hey everyone, i have come to this site for awhile now, just never posted or tried to post anything so i figure i'd give it a shot. i am a die hard pats fan in the Marine Corps right now stationed in Slovenia for the next year in a half. I was actually curious as to if anyone had any tickets to the london game in October. Its really cheap for me to fly there from here so i was thinking of going.

:welcome:

I don't know yet how many Pats fans from the US will be making the trip, but I do know that there are a lot of fans on this site that live in Europe that are planning on attending the game. As we get closer in time to the game I am positive that there will be conversations here on where fellow Pats fans will be meeting in London for pre-game festivities as well as getting together to watch the game.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Back