PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

New Patriots Logo (Font)!

I wish I lived in the 60s. Sorry I prefer Eames and Yves Klein and the interesting pop art ads to the drek that you folks are pumping out now.

Not a Lady Gagger fan?

The pointy ends in the middle of the letters don't do it for me, but I guess it would look too plain without them? I like the script font, I thought it had a confidence to it...like John Han****'s signature on the Declaration of Independence (which is probably what they were aiming for).

Can we PLEASE get chrome helmets now? McCourty put a Patriots logo on a chrome Rutgers helmet and posted it on Twitter; it looked incredible.

The new endzone logo is s h I t e! :mad:

Almost as bad as this:

New England Patriots Unused Logo - National Football League (NFL) - Chris Creamer's Sports Logos Page - SportsLogos.Net

How about bringing back Pat Patriot

It's all done for no other reason than to increase sales. Now everyone will want the shirt with the new logo, etc

Only if it looked good enough to buy. But, it looks like dog chit.

Does this mean new jerseys are on the way maybe next year?

Sad thing is.... it took them two YEARS to come up with this font. Pretty bad.

on the brightside in soccer they change the jersey every year to make people buy new jerseys often luckily for us its only the font

Meh.

What's with the pointy things on some of the letters and what's with that swoosh thing at the bottom of two letters?

If it ain't broke, don't fix it unless you make it a whole lot better. This doesn't do it.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back