PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

New offense: 6 OL, 1WR, 1RB, 2 TEs.

Why wouldyou hope one of the hardest workers, most stand up guys, great locker room and a big on the field producer, is no longer on the team. If there is one guy that exudes Patriots culture on the offense it is James White.
They drafted Michel and Harris for a reason. The touches need to go to these guys. Pats need bigger plays and White doesn't really provide that without gimmicks. The interest in Fournette and Carson may signal they are moving on from White.

The Patriots addressed every major area of need, and more, and they addressed a number of them with some of the best players available at their position. Did they sign every binky? No, but they came pretty close. They still have plenty of moves left to make and they are already a better roster than last season. Really strong start to the off-season.

They drafted Michel and Harris for a reason. The touches need to go to these guys. Pats need bigger plays and White doesn't really provide that without gimmicks. The interest in Fournette and Carson may signal they are moving on from White.
I would rather see Bill re-sign White AND sign a Clock-Killer like Fournette or Chris Carson...What I would rather NOT see Bill do is waste a top-100 draft pick on another RB...or Safety...

I would rather see Bill re-sign White AND sign a Clock-Killer like Fournette or Chris Carson...What I would rather NOT see Bill do is waste a top-100 draft pick on another RB...or Safety...
Laurence Maroney and Sony Michel in the 1st round...whew

I have a serious question when was the last SB victory with a very run heavy offense?

82 Skins, 85 Bears, 86 Giants, 90 Giants, 97,98 Broncos, 2000 Ravens, They all had qbs but the heart of their offense revolved around the run game with great defense.

If you're counting the 2018 Patriots as a team to win a Super Bowl with a run heavy offense, I think you have to include the 2013 Seahawks. Wilson had 68 pass attempts in 3 playoff games. Brady had 125 in 3 playoff games.

James White is not on the team. And I hope it stays that way.
Why? James White is tremendous out of the backfield, was indispensable in the Super Bowl win over Atlanta, and had unimaginable tragedy to overcome in 2020 with the loss of both parents in an automobile accident. If there is free agent that Bob Kraft and Bill Belichick should reward for what he means to this franchise, it's James White.

Why? James White is tremendous out of the backfield, was indispensable in the Super Bowl win over Atlanta, and had unimaginable tragedy to overcome in 2020 with the loss of both parents in an automobile accident. If there is free agent that Bob Kraft and Bill Belichick should reward for what he means to this franchise, it's James White.
His dad passed away, but his mom survived and is recovering.

From Twitter
Just hear me out:

TE—LT—G—C—G—RT—TE
..........................QB..............TE
..........................TE
..........................TE

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk