PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

New England & Baltimore: opposing QBs

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a bi off topic but...

The ravens offense I saw Monday night was the same one from last year...as usual it depends on the big play to move the ball and to score

Against us they won't get those plays and will need to move down the field using methodical slow multiple play drives

They still can't do that, flacco will make a mistake...and if you get a lead that offense will panic

If you were watching the Baltimore Ravens on Monday Night you probably caught the graphic that was shown that displayed all of the quarterbacks the Ravens have to face this season. It was qutie a daunting list.

I was looking at this list and compared it to the Patriots list. They couldn't be more night and day. As the consensus preseason front runners for the one and two seeds in the AFC, this I'm sure will play a large role by the end of the year.

Here's how it breaks down.

Baltimore
Andy Dalton
Mike Vick
Tom Brady
Brandon Weeden
Matt Cassel
Tony Romo
Matt Schaub
Brandon Weeden
Carson Palmer
Ben Roethlisberger
Philip Rivers
Ben Roethlisberger
Robert Griffin III
Peyton Manning
Eli Manning
Andy Dalton

New England
Jake Locker
Kevin Kolb
Joe Flacco
Ryan Fitzpatrick
Peyton Manning
Russell Wilson
Mark Sanchez
Sam Bradford
Ryan Fitzpatrick
Andrew Luck
Tim Tebow
Ryan Tannenhill
Matt Schaub
Alex Smith
Blaine Gabbert
Ryan Tannenhill

Can't believe that mistake was overlooked.

Do the jets basically play the same QBs as we do? Looked at their schedule quick and i didn't see a game that was diff besides pitt and us the ravens

Do the jets basically play the same QBs as we do? Looked at their schedule quick and i didn't see a game that was diff besides pitt and us the ravens

They have identical opponents to us except 2 games. Instead of Balt they get Pitt and instead of Denver they get San Diego.

Whats funny is we played most of the teams the ravens got last year. Its not our fault they weren't at their best when we faced them. We played rothlisburg, eli, redskins didn't have rg3 at the time, romo, raiders, vick was hurt when we played, cassel was hurt when played and peyton was hurt as well.

Its all about timing. For all you know the ravens schedule might look easy at the end of the year depending on injuries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Back