PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

New D-line coach Daly gets raves from BB...

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldrover

"You're gonna have to serve somebody..."
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
http://www.providencejournal.com/sp...-coach-drawing-rave-reviews-with-patriots.ece

I thought this was a telling line:

"The biggest surprise for Daly since he’s come to Foxboro is that, despite the years of success, the Patriots and their coaching staff are always evolving.

Daly wasn’t expected to come to New England and do things the Patriots’ way.

“There’s an open-mindedness here as well. It’s not just, ‘This is what we do. This is why we do it because we’ve always done it this way,’” Daly said. “That’s probably been the most interesting piece for me.”"

____

BB: with all his success, always searching, testing, trying something new... we are VERY lucky to have this guy as our team's coach. :)

Oh great. Another BB sycophant.

Another example to squelch the knuckleheads that insist BB only surrounds himself with lackeys and yes-men Sgt Schultzes...

BB wants free thinkers with fresh approaches to problems. He wants a constant flow of new ideas from people than are not afraid and confident enough to communicate, educate and share and not afraid to make mistakes.

Now, to earn his respect is to work your *** off, be loyal and no job is too small if it helps the team win.

Yes- BB's dad was a football coach, but his mom knew four languages, was a foreign language teacher and up until recently tutored kids. That strikes me as she is not someone who is afraid to learn or share knowledge.

BB is just like his mom as much as his dad. Good 'ole mom:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back