PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEW ARTICLE: PHOTO: N'Keal Harry Declares He's "Just Getting Started", Looks To Keep Building Off Last Two Weeks

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
PHOTO: N'Keal Harry Declares He's "Just Getting Started", Looks To Keep Building Off Last Two Weeks
Robert Alvarez
N'Keal Harry declares He's "Just Getting Started" in latest post to Instagram.

Continue reading...

(If you enjoyed this entry - hit the Thumbs Up/If not, hit the Thumbs down in this thread)

Let's hope. The plays he made last 2 weeks are the kind he has to make. Use his body to out muscle smaller defenders. He isn't going to be open to QBs need to just throw the ball and give him a chance.

Just a quick reminder that Harry had TWO catches last week in a losing effort. Two.

Just a quick reminder that Harry had TWO catches last week in a losing effort. Two.
And he led the team in yards. He had three catches 49 yards, Byrd had 5 for 48 and Meyers had 4 for 47. Cam had 14 passes caught. If your QB sucks and you don't throw the ball your wr numbers suck.

* commits THREE holding penalties this weeks

Except only one was a hold. I love when Thuney gets flagged for some hold on a 3rd down conversion at the perfect time for the opponent and CBS shows no replay, mysteriously so. Hmm. How about that Andrews "hold" on Aaron Donald. That was a hoot. Fox at least had the balls to show it, but whopps, it's not a hold.

Meanwhile, Adam Butler is arm barred all game long. Gotcha.

Yet, holding is down 66% this year due to the pandemic AND to spike scoring for points and ratings boosts, at least according to Sheriff Goebbels.

And he led the team in yards. He had three catches 49 yards, Byrd had 5 for 48 and Meyers had 4 for 47. Cam had 14 passes caught. If your QB sucks and you don't throw the ball your wr numbers suck.

There's a lot of people on here with horrible comprehension skills. Lack of attention span, no critical thinking skills, etc, as they propably have 3 computer monitors, 12 windows open at once, a tablet, video game and their cellphone close by.

All is well in the dumbing down of America! haha

• I Don't Agree
Reactions: Ian
There's a lot of people on here with horrible comprehension skills. Lack of attention span, no critical thinking skills, etc, as they propably have 3 computer monitors, 12 windows open at once, a tablet, video game and their cellphone close by.

All is well in the dumbing down of America! haha
Just pointing out that these types of posts are unnecessary and I would appreciate it if you’d stop with the insults moving forward. :maybenot:

Need to see more of that the last 3 weeks. Meyers/byrd /harry has potential as secondary options but we need that legit 1 or at least what Edelman gave his prime years.

Wanna see something more out the te position too. With playoffs unlikely my main goal is to at least feel good about harry / keene /,asiasi

Hearing Harry proclaim he's "just getting started" is giving me.....

1608397595262.png

I also h
Just pointing out that these types of posts are unnecessary and I would appreciate it if you’d stop with the insults moving forward. :maybenot:
I also hope a similar courtesy is afforded to me.

These boards are for discussions, not belligerence, ignorance or being completely disingenuous, imo. But, yes, I will refrain from talking about the people who try to ruin the board by being those things.

Classic case of less talk/posting more action/production needed out of Harry.

17 WRs from last year's class with more production. 13 WRs from this year's rookie covid training camp with more production.

PHOTO: N'Keal Harry Declares He's "Just Getting Started", Looks To Keep Building Off Last Two Weeks
Robert Alvarez
N'Keal Harry declares He's "Just Getting Started" in latest post to Instagram.

Continue reading...

(If you enjoyed this entry - hit the Thumbs Up/If not, hit the Thumbs down in this thread)
Thanks for the laugh...That's a good one...

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back