PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEW ARTICLE: Patriots Special Teams Analysis, Joe Cardona Eligibility, Gino for Hall of Fame

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
"...I thought Special Teams coach Cam Achord should have been let go by the team."

- I am in complete, 100% agreement.

Jake Bailey: Over-rated.

Jalopy Tavai: Garbage... A ****ing beyond-awful draft mistake by Phatt Matt & the Loins.

Maybe it should be time that Bill choose between Justin Bethel & Cody Davis?

"...He [Slater] also won the Art Rooney award in 2021, in which the National Football League (NFL) recognizes the player that shows outstanding sportsmanship on the playing field..."

- There's a "sportsmanship" award named after Art ****ing Rooney? The love for the Sh!ttsdirt ****ing Squealers from Park Avenue is ****ing nauseating... I'd rather see a sportsmanship award named for Art Mooney instead...Oh!

Warren Sharp's rankings of our QBs, RBs & OL is low, but None of those groups are deserving of top-10ish status either...

"...The O-Line is low as well. They were top 5 last season..."

- Top 15 is more like it.

"The Wide Receiver group is the #1 costliest in terms of cap $ spent on the position. Yet they are only rated at #25 of 32! That’s poor cap management and irresponsible spending in Free Agency in 2021..."

- I am once again in complete, 100% agreement.

"The Patriots still have 4 Open roster spots for training camp. It is believed one of those spots is being saved for Dont’a Hightower..."

- Please dear 8-pound 6-ounce Baby Jesus with the golden fleece diapers No... HT is D-O-N-E.

And finally, I am also in complete, 100% agreement that Gino & the Steamer should be in the Pro Football HOF!

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back