PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEW ARTICLE: Patriots Cancel Joint Sessions With Titans, Additional Notes

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
What a ****ing ****y decision that is.

These mediocrities need MORE scrimmage reps and Not fewer of them, because Bolden's injury is the Direct Result of not having enough live tackling during TC.

These mediocrities need MORE scrimmage reps and Not fewer of them, because Bolden's injury is the Direct Result of not having enough live tackling during TC.
How many teams have more than 2 scrimmages with other teams?

ABSOLUTELY correct. As scary as it was, this was a random freak injury that thankfully doesn't seem to be one that has a lasting effect. I wouldn't be surprised to see him back after he gets out of the concussion protocol, unless they want to create a "foxboro flu" excuse and hide him 'till next year. I think the cancellation of the game was the right call, but the cancellation of the 2 practices is ludicrous.

The entire POINT of the joint practices was to have live instructional play in a CONTROLLED environment. It was hitting without having 2 of your OWN players at risk. Now when the Pats are in pads this week as they will likely be for at 2 times, every time they do a live drill they have DOUBLED the chances that one of OUR players will be injured. It just makes no sense

I assume that the sessions this week will be closed to the media/beat reporters ? Ian thought that they would treat this as a normal in season build up to the game on Friday.

I assume that the sessions this week will be closed to the media/beat reporters ? Ian thought that they would treat this as a normal in season build up to the game on Friday.
I believe it’s an NFL rule that training camp practices have to be open to the media until after the third preseason game.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back