PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEW ARTICLE: MORSE: Patriots Roster Analysis – Offensive Line

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
MORSE: Patriots Roster Analysis – Offensive Line
Mark Morse
This is the second article analyzing the team's performance and the future of the personnel. The Offensive Line will come into focus in this piece.

The post MORSE: Patriots Roster Analysis – Offensive Line appeared first on PatsFans.com.

Continue reading...

(If you enjoyed this entry - hit the Thumbs Up/If not, hit the Thumbs down in this thread)

Completely agree with the ass-essment of this offensive OL... Forgot that McDermott had been waived (with the hope of re-signing him to the PS probably) in favor of the weak-ass Never-Was Cole Croston; why does Billy only welcome Iowa's Lousy OLmen here?

I wouldn't say no to Trent Brown at RT, provided that he "restructures" his contract (i.e.: take a Massive pay cut)...

Very, VERY disappointed that Cant Assford's going to the Shrine Game, as I'm sure every human being with a functioning brain is.

I too endorse the Mark Morse article. Outstanding.

It made me realize that the gamble in resigning Wynn and then moving him to RT turned out to be, let’s face it, a colossal blunder.

I would think Belichick is bitterly disappointed by this player’s lack of effort and devotion to the team.

Than we grabbed a lifeline in Marcus Cannon. Nothing more than a bandaid.

So getting McDermott off the Jets PS was one of those lucky breaks that brought some stability to what was a barely functioning unit. He’s a fighter with nfl ability, esp in the run game.

Now if we had a blocking TE to chip McDermott’s opponent to help him out in the passing game, he might be adequate there, too.

So getting McDermott off the Jets PS was one of those lucky breaks that brought some stability to what was a barely functioning unit. He’s a fighter with nfl ability, esp in the run game.

Now if we had a blocking TE to chip McDermott’s opponent to help him out in the passing game, he might be adequate there, too.

Darnell Washington at #46?

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back