PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEW ARTICLE: Five Final Thoughts Ahead of Patriots at Titans

Sokol might be the superior in-line blocker to Frisker - I repeat Might Be, but he's inferior to him in Every. Other. Way.

He could go 0-for-everything tonight, and Ryland still won't be waived.

Roberts would not have been competing with McCall anyway; he's competing against Eukelele. McCall would've been competing against Carl Davis.

Still think the Pats try to sneak Cunny through waivers, unless he has a terrific game vs the Titties tonight, at QB.

Sokol might be the superior in-line blocker to Frisker - I repeat Might Be, but he's inferior to him in Every. Other. Way.

Roberts would not have been competing with McCall anyway; he's competing against Eukelele. McCall would've been competing against Carl Davis.

Still think the Pats try to sneak Cunny through waivers, unless he has a terrific game vs the Titties tonight, at QB.
Yeah, I'm surprised the Pats haven't tried to use Frisker more. Seems like he has the bigger upside on TE. But with the O-line being what it is, maybe they have their hearts set on an in-line blocker.

If Ryland went 0 for whatever tonight, I don't think he'd get cut, but I do think the Pats would cut Folk with the understanding that they'd bring him back after putting someone on IR, like we saw last year (or was it the year before?).

I have a real hard time seeing Cunningham making it. He's not a good enough WR and he's not a good enough QB. But maybe he can become one or the other?

6c67d31d-c5bc-41cb-8498-9312e9cfe4a7_text.gif

Ryland can run over Nike and he won't get cut. No way will BB own up to his mistakes.
I don't think it's that Bill wouldn't own up to his mistakes, it's that Ryland has shown too much (it's like 80% to 82% success rate between the two kickers) and has a lot of potential but that they would need to see more before deciding whether Ryland can be counted on.

I do not think Cunningham makes it through waivers. He received a lot of league wide attention for the drive against Houston and his athletic skill set is unique.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back