PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEW ARTICLE: Belichick on Colts T.Y. Hilton: “That’s a clear-cut ejection to me”

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
I think he thought he was shoving another player, but that doesn't matter. It is still illegal.

Wow that is clear and bad. It is obvious he did not know who he was pushing put per the rules that does not matter

I’ve pretty much accepted these guys are gonna miss calls. A lot of them. Patriots played pretty sloppy in that first half and a few in the 2nd half. False starts and holding in the redzone isn’t going to win you a lot of ganes. Either are interceptions but it happens and sometimes you come up agaibst very good defenses.

However, the 3 calls mentioned which were the hit on Harry, Agholor and the non call on Hilton just screams obvious agenda and I really hate that. These were so easy to see and you can’t tell me that not one official didn’t spot them. The official that got pushed obviously knew he was pushed. Without putting on my tinfoil hat I ask; “Whate gives?”

No Report Card this week? I don't blame Steve. This game was crap.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back