PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Never forget this beautiful tweet

Didn't know about the dc. Sets up another interesting angle through which to view Pats O vs Colts D.

The Colts, 2015: We can make this deflation thing into a big deal. Roger said this will drive a wedge between Tom and Bill and they’ll split apart. Finally, the AFC is ours. The Andrew Luck era begins! Get Bob Kravitz in here now.

The Colts, 2021: Oh man, that was a bad beat watching Tom gut us yet again in the end, wearing that red and pewter uniform. Well, with a little luck we can pray our red headed loser quarterback can string together a few good games as we desperately keep our postseason hopes alive. Who’s next on the schedule? Oh ****!

The Colts, 2015: We can make this deflation thing into a big deal. Roger said this will drive a wedge between Tom and Bill and they’ll split apart. Finally, the AFC is ours. The Andrew Luck era begins! Get Bob Kravitz in here now.

The Colts, 2021: Oh man, that was a bad beat watching Tom gut us yet again in the end, wearing that red and pewter uniform. Well, with a little luck we can pray our red headed loser quarterback can string together a few good games as we desperately keep our postseason hopes alive. Who’s next on the schedule? Oh ****!
They traded their first round pick plus a third rounder for that QB lol

This was not good by Josh. I don't enjoy things like this.

That was a huge blow for the clots... their feelings were really deflated after that...

That "columnist"/glorified blogger is a total and complete hack/whiney little b***ch and makes Bob Kravitz look like a Pulitzer Prize winning putz.

fixed that for ya

Charles Esten Cheers GIF by Nashville on CMT

Lol he even hired their defensive coordinator

This was, to me, not a good day. McDaniels screwed up. I'd rather forget all about it.

I thought Josh was saying he has no regrets in staying with the Pats....not no regrets in screwing the Colts. Semantics I guess.

Did we ever get a definitive answer on what made McDaniels backtrack, or has it all just been speculation?

This was, to me, not a good day. McDaniels screwed up. I'd rather forget all about it.
If he suspected that he was being deceived about the rosy future of Andrew Luck, which seems likely, McDaniels absolutely made the right decision.

Did we ever get a definitive answer on what made McDaniels backtrack, or has it all just been speculation?

I heard from someone from Indy (no idea of "in" factor) that JMD somehow had a review of Andrew Luck's medical status and it didn't match what was offered as fact.

This was not good by Josh. I don't enjoy things like this.
I agree. Josh was the one in the wrong there. I am not exactly losing any sleep over the matter, but that my 2 cents.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back