PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NBA Finals - The We Love Lebron vs The Screw Lebron Finals.

How embarrassing have the last two games for the Warriors been? You can't even beat this Cleveland team without it's #2 and #3 options, one of which is one of the best PG's in the NBA? The Cavs should be up 3-0 right now but gassed themselves in Game 1. And what LeBron is doing is nothing short of amazing right now. Most points scored through three games of the Finals in NBA history.

Well Lebron not just may have face some repercussions with the NBA but with the FCC over his little exposure.

Cavs down 3-2 .... I feel bad for them .... :D

I don't. :)

Hopefully the Cavs go down tonight and after that, Love announces he's leaving along with half of their roster. Wonder how long it would take LeBron to opt out and go to another stacked team after that.

Hopefully the Cavs go down tonight and after that, Love announces he's leaving along with half of their roster. Wonder how long it would take LeBron to opt out and go to another stacked team after that.
The funny thing is, I'd be willing to be if he'd stayed in Cleveland in the first place, they likely would have won a couple of times by now.

The funny thing is, I'd be willing to be if he'd stayed in Cleveland in the first place, they likely would have won a couple of times by now.

I don't. This is the first realistic year they had a shot. They shouldn't have tradded Wiggins for Love. That was a gigantic mistake.

All CLE fans
giphy.gif

*Points and laughs*

What a moron Blatt was .... Mozgov was a difference maker on offense throughout the playoffs. His offense was way above his pay grade. He is/was a defensive role player previous to the Cavs injuries .... he stepped up after the same injuries.

With Irving and Love injured the Cavs lost lots of offense ...Blatt must have believed Lebron could score 50 a game. Granted when the Warriors went small Mozgov became gassed. But the Cavs were like +41 when he was on the floor vs -6 when he was not. A difference that large should have been a huge decision factor for game 6.

This is a case of the coach taking credit for brilliant decisions...thinking he was bigger than the team. The reality is ... the Cavs functioned about the same as the KC Jones led Celtics where KC mostly got out of the way of the starters. If Blatt had done the same this story may have been different. I would love Mozgov on the Celtics... anyways my 2 cents and I am glad Lebron did not win ring #3.

Wonder how haunted Blatt will be seeing that the Warriors did not make the same mistake with Iguodala ...the supposed defensive minded Iguodala. He got hot on offense and the Warriors ran with it ... mostly how they became champions ... congratulations to them.

Last edited:
LeBron James: 2-4 in the NBA Finals. Cleveland: ****hole.

LeBron James: 2-4 in the NBA Finals. Cleveland: ****hole.
The biggest difference between Jordan and Lebron IMO is that Mchael made other players better whereas Lebron does not. There is a huge disparity between involving those on the floor for the betterment of the team and using those on the floor when your options become pinched ... or because you need a play or two off.

Wade in spite of his warts sacrificed his game for the tradeoff of 2 championships. Lebron is too stuck upon playing in the first person and as a result he may not win another until a few years down the line where he accepts his role as a veteran 6th man on the team. His fans should not hold their breath on that one ... in gamer speak his is a fps .... and not an rpg kind of guy.

how i long for the 80s the golden age of the nba

80s were bitter-sweet for me. the Cs won 3 titles, but should've won 5 if the had better luck (Len Bias), better drafting (Charles Bradley, Darren Tillis, Greg Kite instead of Mark West, Sam Vincent instead of AC Green or Hot Rod Williams), and a better coach who knew how to manage a veteran roster.

i loved every minute of the 80s. the nba was a totally different game back then. the rivelry with the lakers the sixers and pistons was unbelivable. the games were unforgetable. so many game sevens. i played on a baseball team with a friend of mine who worked part time for the herald. he had press credentials. he took me in to see game 7 against the bucks in 87 confrence semi finals. we got there early and watched bird shoot around by himself at the old garden. we had a buffet breakfast with other press people like bob ryan[idiot] didnt know that at the time lol. we watched the game on the floor with all the photographers . after the game we went back just out side the locker rooms and listened to kc jones press confrence. it was a celtics fans dream come true. i still have the press pass. i went to countless games back then. we used to get obstructed view seats for 13 bucks. then we would move to the best vacant seats we could find and most of the time almost all the time we would never get moved. the thinking was the better the seat the better chance we wouldnt be moved because the best seats were usually bought up by corperations. and they were the most likley not to show up. there were no luxury boxes back then. we always ended up with better seats even if we did have to move.

It was kinda the opposite for me: couldn't get Bruins tix in the 70s, but saw a bunch of Havlicek/Cowens Celtics games, and some NE Whalers & Boston Braves (the Bs' minor league team for 3 years) games.
During the 80s, I couldn't get Cs tix, but saw a bunch of Bs games, and some BC/BU/Northeatsern hoops & hockey.
Good times, good times...

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back