PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NBA Draft - Trades - Free Agents

You're right they won one. I still believe Draymond getting suspended is why they blew that lead in 16.

Those wins without Durant are still real statistics.

How many titles did Durant win without without Curry/Klay/Draymond ?
One less. Same amount of titles that the Warriors won without Durant. Let’s get you on record here - the Warriors are a better team without Durant than they are with him. Yes or no? And by the way, that’s much different than “the Warriors don’t need Durant.”

One less. Same amount of titles that the Warriors won without Durant. Let’s get you on record here - the Warriors are a better team without Durant than they are with him. Yes or no? And by the way, that’s much different than “the Warriors don’t need Durant.”

I'm not gonna say they are a better team without Durant because if he plays within their system he makes them better. But he does have the tendency to be a black hole and the ball doesn't cwhen he gets it. He's a great player so it doesn't matter when he's hitting shots. But the flow of the offense does get disrupted and Curry/Klay/Draymond are not as effective.

They can win without him.

I think the Raptors are going to win the series.

Kawhi's Revenge

I didn't watch any NBA during the regular season but it blows me away how this Giannis guy is supposed to be the leading MVP candidate.

I really don’t know what the best play is for the Celtics at this point.

I do think it would be better if Kyrie stays, even though I hate him right now like everyone else. But then I think of other players, like John Lackey or Marcus Cannon, who everyone hated and then ended up loving when their teams started winning again. So I guess I can get over the hate. You need a superstar in this league, that’s the bottom line.

I do think it would be better if Kyrie stays, even though I hate him right now like everyone else. But then I think of other players, like John Lackey or Marcus Cannon, who everyone hated and then ended up loving when their teams started winning again. So I guess I can get over the hate. You need a superstar in this league, that’s the bottom line.

Everyone hated Marcus Cannon? Oh right, he had Non-Hodgkin lymphoma. What a ****.

Fans can be fickle & cruel, buddy.

I know. Ray Allen never stops *****ing about it when we go out for breakfast.

I'm just trying to remember this time when people hated Marcus Cannon and I'm coming up with nothing.

I know. Ray Allen never stops *****ing about it when we go out for breakfast.

I'm just trying to remember this time when people hated Marcus Cannon and I'm coming up with nothing.
Googs screwed with him and tried him guard and he was not good. Fans blamed Marcus when fat ass Googs was the blame

John Lackey is a slime. Divorces his wife after she gets a double macestomy and starts chemo. He was banging this ho from Everett. The wife found out and he serves her papers

He is sub-human

John Lackey is a slime. Divorces his wife after she gets a double macestomy and starts chemo. He was banging this ho from Everett. The wife found out and he serves her papers

He is sub-human
I know too many good humans, I need to get out more. There are multiple side to a story but even if they were splitting prior to the divorce, he could have worked the timing better. That is a hell of a sad experience for the wife.

I didn't watch any NBA during the regular season but it blows me away how this Giannis guy is supposed to be the leading MVP candidate.
He has been awful in this series but he single handedly destroyed the Celtics.

He is sub-human

I was livid when the cards traded for him for this exact reason. And to give up Joe Kelly who by all accounts is a great guy.

I was hoping the Raptors would blow the series so Kahwi Leonard would consider going to the Lakers to join Kyrie. That dude is a beast! San Antonio really screwed that up. He may actually stay in Toronto.

I was hoping the Raptors would blow the series so Kahwi Leonard would consider going to the Lakers to join Kyrie. That dude is a beast! San Antonio really screwed that up. He may actually stay in Toronto.
Sounds like you like the Lakers?

I don't know why but there's something about the Bucks that I just don't like. I was glad to see Toronto win last night.

Now for some perspective.

If the Warriors go on to win the NBA title this year that will give them 4 out of 5. All they would have to do then is win 4 more straight plus 3 of the next 4 to match Russell's 8 of 9 and 11 of 13.

GSW is going to curb stomp the raptors....with or without Durant

The eastern conferences best hope was the Celtics

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes