PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

My contribution to a Patriots' Championship

We used to call coffee Lifer Juice...I've been drinking tea (not the weird Celestial Seasonings sh!t either) since I can remember...Both of my parents were from Ireland, so the taste for it comes naturally...
Tea is also much better for your stomach.

I've always loved your stuff especially the nicknames but now that I've realized that you're a Marine I want to have a few beers with you. Haha. Of course I know that means some kind of bar fight. But what the hell.

Don't worry...As Thornton Melon said to Professor Terguson, I'm not a fighter; I'm a lover...

Don't worry...As Thornton Melon said to Professor Terguson, I'm not a fighter; I'm a lover...

One of my all time favorite movies. Say it....say it!

With Edelman's retirement news, I thought it was worth re-circulating this Edelman DDTYME video in which I caught a pass from him (yes, the fat guy wearing the donut head). You may brush it off, but for a guy who sits at a computer all day having the pressure of catching a ball thrown by Edelman.....man, it was a tough situation. I'm glad I caught it.

But anyways, I joke around that completing this catch (which occurred in October of 2014) gave Edelman the confidence to complete the playoff TD throw to Amendola later that year. Without that play, the Pats may not have won that game and therefore would not have won the Super Bowl that year.........so you're welcome, Pats Nation! Don't worry, please know I'm joking.

OH!! THAT WAS AWESOME!!! You adjusted and did your job. You are CLUTCH. Definitely part of the dynasty.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back