PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

More proof that the coaching staff reads and relies on this forum.

BTTA

He/Him
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
From numerous sources:
Jerod Mayo said the Patriots will look to add more speed on defense. "We're going to look to get faster, more explosive and put more playmakers on the field."

Finally, the coaches are catching up!

/s

From numerous sources:
Jerod Mayo said the Patriots will look to add more speed on defense. "We're going to look to get faster, more explosive and put more playmakers on the field."

Finally, the coaches are catching up!

/s
NEM from the grave .............

That sounds good Jerod, but first Belichick needs to bring in four slow hulking LBs.

Haha. Good post. Glad that’s what they’re looking to do, I’m just not exactly sure how they’re gonna do it. Maybe they plan on a strong push in FA with some backloaded deals on some young playmakers. Maybe tipped their hand in the draft? I just don’t see enough resources to make sweeping changes. Maybe a few this year and a few next year and hope it all comes together?

Judon has said that the defensive collapse was because many players "free-lanced" rather than follow their assigned tasks. If true, this fact begs for a strong DC to keep them focused.

Judon has said that the defensive collapse was because many players "free-lanced" rather than follow their assigned tasks. If true, this fact begs for a strong DC to keep them focused.
They don't respect Little Steven. Think he's a clown. Daddy's boy.

Judon really isn't the one to be speaking of other players free-lancing...
Hopefully he also meant himself. Even if he wasn't part of that problem, it's a bad look to blame teammates without including yourself.

Hopefully he also meant himself. Even if he wasn't part of that problem, it's a bad look to blame teammates without including yourself.
I would think that he is including himself.

Whether they kept their assignments or not, their lack of talent got exposed.
They don't respect Little Steven. Think he's a clown. Daddy's boy.
That’s what Malcolm Butler thought. I stand by he got into it with young Steve who ran to Daddy.

Linky dinky?

Paul Perillo said on the podcast "Patriots Unfltered" that he reads Patsfans.

I have seen Curran and Reiss make posts on other Pats fan MB’s…..years ago though.

But with pats fans.com being the big dog of Pats MB’s (however many are left), I am 100% sure all media members…even Fleger and Zolak read these boards… you cannot harvest stories from Twitter all the time….

I have seen Curran and Reiss make posts on other Pats fan MB’s…..years ago though.

But with pats fans.com being the big dog of Pats MB’s (however many are left), I am 100% sure all media members…even Fleger and Zolak read these boards… you cannot harvest stories from Twitter all the time….
Well, I hope Zo sees this then, because I will go to my grave believing that he joined the team in fulfillment of some unknown prophecy (insert dramatic music here) :haha:
Adobe_20220210_020302.jpg

Last edited:
Didnt someone off this board get a sports media gig?

IMO, Miguel is qualified to work on an NFLs team cap. With limited information, he is able to paint a fairly accurate cap picture of where the Pats stand.

Charlie Weis knew exactly who NEM was. One off season, Charlie even sent NEM and autographed 8 x 12 picture of himself from training camp.

Surely somebody on here could find an actual NFL WR in the draft.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back