PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

More Broncos call out Brady

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's all propaganda for the refs, just trying to influence the refs that Goodell hasn't already bribed!

I meant "interesting" in a comic way, honestly. As in interesting=moronic.
Oh LOL.

Yea they most likely are being idiots. But it does strike me as peculiar that they are both calling TB12 a crybaby. I dunna know...

Here is a reason. The Broncos seem to be trying to put a bug in the Ref's ears. "watch out for Gronk OPI"! "Don't be so quick to call that RTP".

It could maybe have an effect. Who knows.

Exactly. Remember last year? Grigson sends an email to Blandino before the game saying, "it's well known across the league that the Patriots deflate footballs." Suddenly league officials are looking for deflated footballs.

Maybe they figure that Brady's best weapon is his mind, his ability to read defenses, and if he's too fired up it will cloud his judgment and make him force some things.

I think it's a terrible strategy, but hey, this is a Kubiak team after all.

This is all planned as part of their coaching staff to do this. They didnt say all this in november.

This type of stuff just makes me even more proud to be a fan of the Pats. Our guys are focused on the game and don't have time for trash talk and sound bytes.
Yes, but believe me, they are listening. This is awesome. When will they learn? Beat down coming up!!

I guess they are confident. Do they know how many calls are going to be in their favor already?

So Brady is the GOAT right?

He has been the premier QB for the last 15 years of the NFL

Well, usually teams don't trash talk him, so maybe doing what teams usually avoid will lend to a result that usually hasn't happened (Brady sucking)

Personally I wouldn't put my stakes in that strategy....but ok

The AFCCG is gonna be a repeat of this game:

or this one

or this one

The Patriots will never say this but we can.
It is well known that
.Von Miller.takes PEDS
.they hold on every play
.they are cheapsbot artists
.they commit PI all of the time and get away with it
.they get more home field calls than any team
.Peyton manning takes HGH

Talib = PI machine

I managed to infiltrate the Donkey's locker room and I found a pile of these:

70547456_0563bb3e8e.jpg

All of those mules running their mouths? Yeah....... it just makes New England stronger. Fuel the machine, beyatches. Fuel the machine.

Brady King.jpg

Weird how the guys who have actually won Super Bowls (sometimes even beating Brady in the process), e.g. Sherman, Bennett, Strahan, Tuck, etc. go out of their way to say that Brady's one of the toughest they ever played against.

Please keep it coming, please. Did you see Minitron after the KC game....he was disappointed about the drops.

Not saying more focus will be there as a result of this or that but focus will be there. BB opened up at the presser afterwards...a little recognition goes a long way, esp. when it is thrown around sparingly AND in public.

I think intensity and focus and motivation will be at an all time high for the year, on Sunday...no risk of a letdown. My only wish is to have Jackson pound that ball IF we have the lead in the fourth...beat them down.

Damn, it's only Tuesday!!

Stupidity can be entertaining.
When I was watching the Pitt-Den game Sunday, I just kept thinking: "These are two really stupid teams." And stupid trams only hurt themselves.

Maybe they figure that Brady's best weapon is his mind, his ability to read defenses, and if he's too fired up it will cloud his judgment and make him force some things.

I think it's a terrible strategy, but hey, this is a Kubiak team after all.

Brady can annihilate Wade Phillips Ds in his sleep, so if that's their gameplan then they're in for a rude awakening. I agree that that's probably what they're after, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye