PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

MNF: Eagles vs Redskins

PatriotSeven

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Anyone else watching this Chip Kelley offense? I'm impressed!

The first quarter's not even over and I think the Redskins defense is ready for a nap.

Philly seems to be humming along...

Early so far, but my prediction of the Eagles having a top 10 offense (which people on another board laughed at!) looks like it could be a safe pick.

They will probably top 100 plays ran today too, they have 19 already.

Yeah, the Eagles are rockin'. To bad about the call on the Skin's TD. I think it was a bad call, but stuff happens.

The Redskins offense looks sloppy with ball security. Looks like it's going to be a long night for them.

This is pretty much the closest thing to when Bill Walsh unveiled the West Coast offense. Awesome to watch...

DeSean Jackson would be deadly with Tom Brady. Outside of the unlucky TD to the Redskins, Philly has looked impressive to start this game.

This is pretty much the closest thing to when Bill Walsh unveiled the West Coast offense. Awesome to watch...

Yah, honestly the only thing I can see stopping this is Mike Vick's bone headed moves like that backwards pass. But even he's looking like a new QB back there.

DeSean Jackson would be deadly with Tom Brady. Outside of the unlucky TD to the Redskins, Philly has looked impressive to start this game.

He could have been the player taken with the draft pick taken away by Jetdell (either at 31 or with a trade back) :mad:

eagles offense looks good so far

there you go, 3 and out... we jinxed it i guess :p

LeSean McCoy looks back to his dynamic best. I wouldn't be surprised to see him go close to the rushing title this season. That speed and lateral movement is damn impressive.

Redskins are awful.

Eagles are just embarrassing the Redskins right now. Chip Kelley and Vick spoiled RG3's return.

Chip Kelly with Luck back there would be even scarier to watch.

3 drives -- int, fumble & safety... :eek: loving it.:rocker:

for crying out loud, rg3 is my fantasy qb :ugh:

Damn Hall took a cheap shot at Vick. He's getting beat up out there.

He's not going to last like this.

LOL....28 plays ran with 3 minutes left in the first quarter. What's the Redskins D going to look like by the 4th quarter?

This speed is what I want to see on Thursday, have those big Jets DL gassed by half time.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
Back