PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Might be time to lurk in some Donkeys forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely time for some lurking there......

I just came across this song the other day that will get all you potential lurkers fired up.....

But even as I say that I'll have to admit the song is pretty funny and at least they acknowledge they are just jealous.

I just sent this to a buddy who’s a huge Broncos fan who hates Brady with a passion. He thinks Elway and Manning are the best ever. I think his head exploded when he read this. I should check up on him.

That's a double praise he's saying TB is better than him and Peyton and obviously everyone else too. Obvious to us but you couldn't blame him much if he was stubborn and considered himself or the guy he coached (not sure what to call it I guess managed).

Well Elway is a bad judge of QBs, in fairness.
Yes. He drafted the only QB to ever throw a fumble... OZ is the "GOAT of throwing Fumbles"

PS. Actually quite an accomplishment,... to manage to throw a fumble

he’s just trying to recruit Brady just like Peyton with a couple of good years and another ring for him :rolleyes:

Good for him :)

Clap clap. About five years too late, after he’d get skewered for not acknowledging it. Brady was GOAT regardless of horse face’s opinion and will remain that way.

To be fair back in 09 there was an ESPN or NFL network panel where they asked a bunch of QB’d who was better between Brady and Manning. Elway was like one of two who said Brady (Bradshaw was the other). Several like Young abstained and the rest said Manning

Their Broncos ownership situations is low key soap opera-ish. They have a trust to evaluate Pat Bowlen's kids' worthiness to lead the Broncos when they are old enough. There's one daughter of age who says "I'm ready to run the Broncos" and the trust says "Sorry, you don't impress us. You won't be the owner." apparently waiting for a younger daughter to give the team to. There are lawsuits and split allegiances.

Bowlen Trust requests NFL as arbitrator in ownership dispute

Only Cool Joe holds out on acknowledging who the real GOAT is.

I’ll say I appreciate it as a Pats’ fan. Elway belongs in the top 5 all-time IMHO, amazing QB who dragged lousy teams to the super bowl in the 80’s.

That's great but more importantly what does Mark Brunnell have to say?

Meanwhile Insecure Joe still can't admit it.

Derp...I was fine being the GOAT across all eras, but now you can’t compare that. Ask Charles Haley and Jerry Rice who the GOAT is though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes