PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Michael McCann is co-hosting Dennis & Callahan tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the update.

I'm really sick of the legal talk TBH.

I think I'll call in and ask for some advice on estate planning. Change it up a little....:D

FYI he is hosting with that ultra douchebag gary tanguay. So if you want to hear tanguay's head explode or have a hissy fit be sure to tune in.

I tuned in on my app this AM and heard Tanguay. Yuck Then Callahan. Waiting for Minihane and I heard a voice. I couldn't place it until...Trollin Volin. Turned it off.

How the hell does this happen? How the hell is Tanguay and this turd on the airwaves? I hope McCann knows what he will be dealing with because Tanguay will be spewing his vile BS. I know no matter how much I had tolerance for that turd, somewhere in 3 hours I would lose it.

The 4 scotches and meth wouldn't even make a dent. Maybe a 48 hour binge in Vegas with hookers and blow might help. Maybe.

I tuned in on my app this AM and heard Tanguay. Yuck Then Callahan. Waiting for Minihane and I heard a voice. I couldn't place it until...Trollin Volin. Turned it off.

Thank god I worked from home today and missed that sideshow.

How the hell does this happen? How the hell is Tanguay and this turd on the airwaves? I hope McCann knows what he will be dealing with because Tanguay will be spewing his vile BS. I know no matter how much I had tolerance for that turd, somewhere in 3 hours I would lose it.

McCann will be a gentleman. I'm certain Tanguay and Tonic will become a hostile host at some point.

The 4 scotches and meth wouldn't even make a dent. Maybe a 48 hour binge in Vegas with hookers and blow might help. Maybe.

Well...In my youth I've done a bender in Vegas (minus the hookers and blow) and that just might do the trick :p

How the hell does this happen? How the hell is Tanguay and this turd on the airwaves?

Because they are the only two idiots eei can get to come in that early

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference