PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Michael Bennett confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the Tweet section yesterday, Marty Bennett wrote a long tweet to his brother about how great his experience was here, which was filled with glowing comments about specific teammates and Pats personnel and support staff. Among them being

Stay out of Bill's way and he won't f#ck with you. You will love to talk history with him, you are both history buffs

Edelman will piss you off, but don't punch him, he only has one speed, and that's hard

Brady's a real down to earth guy

Live in Boston - No offense to Foxboro, but its only good on game days

There are no better fans in sports.

Disclaimer - Most of the above are paraphrased from memory. It would be great if someone just found the tweet and posted it. It would be worth the read.

In the Tweet section yesterday, Marty Bennett wrote a long tweet to his brother about how great his experience was here, which was filled with glowing comments about specific teammates and Pats personnel and support staff. Among them being

Stay out of Bill's way and he won't f#ck with you. You will love to talk history with him, you are both history buffs

Edelman will piss you off, but don't punch him, he only has one speed, and that's hard

Brady's a real down to earth guy

Live in Boston - No offense to Foxboro, but its only good on game days

There are no better fans in sports.

Disclaimer - Most of the above are paraphrased from memory. It would be great if someone just found the tweet and posted it. It would be worth the read.

I assume Ken you are talking about the Instagram post below....there could be a tweet as well, but I did see this one this AM.

I assume Ken you are talking about the Instagram post below....

It is all great advice, although my dad had a funny comment, "Why doesn't he just send him a private email or text with all that instead of posting it?"

It is all great advice, although my dad had a funny comment, "Why doesn't he just send him a private email or text with all that instead of posting it?"

My dad used to ask me the same thing about what I put on social media before I dumped it all :D

dbiyMop.gif
100 percent honest, I wish I never saw that gif.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes