PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Me Completely Destroying An Eagles Fan On YouTube Regarding Spygate

Status
Not open for further replies.

demerit

On the Roster
Reaction score
tymqfldx9bky.png

This was in response to a video he posted specifically dedicated to "spygate." I will give out the link but I don't want to help this bozo in his quest to smear the Patriots.

Wow...they must have sucked after these scandals outed them as cheaters.

Just for the record, Clowndell sent the memo banning the use of cameras on the sidelines at the start of the 2006 season.

The league cared so much about this that they didn't notice the Patriots cameraman on the sidelines at all during the entire 2006 season. Then in 2007, the league decided it was one of the greatest cheating scandals ever. So stupid.

I don't understand why Faulk and the Rams accuse Pats of cheating if it was legal back then. Was there a difference?

Don't let people draw you into arguments on the internet, you know you're right, who cares what other people think. Doubt you'll actually change anyone's mind.

That said, a long time ago I made this video shooting down all the SpyGate haters. It's super dated and goofy in retrospect but it was some advanced internet technology at the time:

I didn't say anything about the location of the camera in the video. Honestly, at the time, I don't think that most Pats fans knew that the only rule that was broken was the location. I wasn't on this board, so maybe you guys were talking about it, but nothing I read at the time really talked about that, and Mike Reiss explicitly said he didn't think the location made a difference.

I've only heard about that the past couple years, interesting to see how knowledge has evolved over time. Would be interesting to hear other people's thoughts on that.

ETA: Haha I just searched these boards and saw that my video has been posted here long before I joined:

John Harbaugh is a cry baby

Funny that that post was in 2012 and the subject is still true today.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand