Not open for further replies.

Palm Beach Pats Fan

Pro Bowl Player
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2022 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
A surprise here, and a warning. This is a very well-written story from ESPN, which usually gives us nothing besides Mike Reiss.

It talks about the declining role of special teams and the work ethic and development of a great team captain.

Is Pats lifer Matthew Slater the last great gunner?

I have to get a Slater jersey this year.

Yup, my favorite current Patriot.

I'd get his jersey also, but I only wear the jersey of the longest tenured player...and Slater is #3 on that list. Gonna be interesting to see what jersey I will own when Brady/Gostkowski/Slater all walk away within 2-3 seasons. I went from Bledsoe-->T.Brown--->Bruschi--->Faulk--->Brady....

Yup, my favorite current Patriot.

I'd get his jersey also, but I only wear the jersey of the longest tenured player...and Slater is #3 on that list. Gonna be interesting to see what jersey I will own when Brady/Gostkowski/Slater all walk away within 2-3 seasons. I went from Bledsoe-->T.Brown--->Bruschi--->Faulk--->Brady....
one of my favs too, actually, several of your jersey's are some of my old favs.... Jules would be next man up of list of tenured players.

Last edited:
one of my favs too, actually, several of your jersey's are some of my old favs.... Jules would be next man up of list of tenured players.

Damn, Jules is going into his 10th season....wow....

Was this a thing in the past or just every decade or so there's one STer that NFL fans actually acknowledge and so happens we got one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back