PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mark Daniels charted the production of QBs and receivers and defensive passing plays during OTAs and minicamp

Hard to be exited for somebody who hasn't accomplished a dam thing in over FOUR years.
He is a talented but often injury back.. I've seen enough of his ability to know what he can be when healthy.. I mean your right it has been a while.. however it's now or never for him

We really have a deep, well-rounded group of weapons this year - WRs, TEs, out of the backfield, even a combo WR/RB in Montgomery. Depth and versatility everywhere. Hopkins would be the cherry on top but we don't need him really.
I don't agree with that I want us to at least split with Buffalo and stop being there wiping boys. I think we do with D-Hop on board. :cool:

interesting that the top 6 in receptions are 3 RBs and 3 TEs
It’s nice seeing Strong in those stats. He’s crazy fast and can really be a dangerous weapon. Also nice to see the top 2 receivers are basically new guys. Montgomery played like one series I believe before he was gone for the year, and Gesicki is truly brand new. Nice to see Firkser was productive as well. He is like a large slot receiver with good hands. IF they keep 3 TE’s, I think he’ll be TE 3.

If they keep 3 TE’s, I think he’ll be TE 3.

You are probably right. But Lumpkin has a lot of athletic ability so it would be great if he emerged. Hopefully Y2 for Lumpkin when he can block in-line and catch.

You are probably right. But Lumpkin has a lot of athletic ability so it would be great if he emerged. Hopefully Y2 for Lumpkin when he can block in-line and catch.
Im weary of all of the two TE sets considering neither starter can block worth a damm if their life was on the line. One of the positions of need we really didn't address. There's a reason it failed with Josh here. It was very tough keeping both out there being such poor blockers. Gesicki is a upgrade rr, hands, catch radius but he still sucks blocking. I'm interested to see what we do there.

Im weary of all of the two TE sets considering neither starter can block worth a damm if their life was on the line. One of the positions of need we really didn't address. There's a reason it failed with Josh here. It was very tough keeping both out there being such poor blockers. Gesicki is a upgrade rr, hands, catch radius but he still sucks blocking. I'm interested to see what we do there.

I am guessing BOB asked to swap Jonnu for Gesicki since his history with Gesicki goes back to recruiting him at Penn State. I am also very interested what we do here. Seems like Mac, who did not use the TEs a lot at Alabama (I might be wrong about this) is getting a crash course on how to integrate the TEs effectively, so BOB is serious about 2 TE sets. Also added Firkser which looks like an injury backup plan to keep the 2 TE look viable even after an injury.

I also read that BOB used the TEs at Alabama a lot.

I see Jack Jones had 2 PBU's.

Never heard of that kind of gun before.

I am guessing BOB asked to swap Jonnu for Gesicki since his history with Gesicki goes back to recruiting him at Penn State. I am also very interested what we do here. Seems like Mac, who did not use the TEs a lot at Alabama (I might be wrong about this) is getting a crash course on how to integrate the TEs effectively, so BOB is serious about 2 TE sets. Also added Firkser which looks like an injury backup plan to keep the 2 TE look viable even after an injury.

I also read that BOB used the TEs at Alabama a lot.
I'm waiting for Big boy camp In July to come.. I can't really get to high or low on spring practices.. I need to see the offense at full strength, Mac to have his full compliment of weapons or with guys that are going to have starting roles.

We know our defense is legit and will bring it every down.. what I need from the defense this season is can they limit offenses with good QBs and WRs..

Can they beat the bills for once? Can we actually win a game in Miami. I'll say this.. the Jets are going to be toughest team this season to move the ball against they just have a near dominant defense, and we have to respect that.

However BOB I'm sure woll scheme ways to deal with aggressive fronts.. the 2 TE sets will cause mismatches for us to take advantage of.

What will the O line look like. Is treant brown going to make it through camp or start on PUP.. so much to see how it all will come together in camp.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back