PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Manxman missing

mihap

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
I miss Manxman and his draft breakdowns. I dont know if someone hacked his account and post politics stuff. Hope he comes back

Sorry guys and thank you. I keep meaning to get back to the draft stuff but the politics has just been too interesting this year. I have a week off the first week of the new year and as we'll see the declarations happening then, that seems like a good time to jump in. Do feel at a disadvantage right now, I've yet to watch any film.

I have checked in and you guys are doing excellent work - i"ll be leaning on your draft knowledge.

Glad to know you're around! For some reason I didn't even think you might still be posting on other sections of the board. Politics certainly has been fascinating this year, but I'll probably leave it to the political forums (although it's tempting to make a few remarks).

Many players are just starting to delcare (Stringfellow earlier today, for example), so you haven't missed much. It's an exciting year with a ton of good prospects. Take your time -- we won't really have very many details until after the Senior Bowl and the Combine, anyway.

Sorry guys and thank you. I keep meaning to get back to the draft stuff but the politics has just been too interesting this year. I have a week off the first week of the new year and as we'll see the declarations happening then, that seems like a good time to jump in. Do feel at a disadvantage right now, I've yet to watch any film.

I have checked in and you guys are doing excellent work - i"ll be leaning on your draft knowledge.

There's a lot tape not yet out. You'll have plenty of time.

It's a ridiculously talented and deep defensive draft.
(Rush/Line, LB, CB and S are all very deep imo)

RB is pretty well stacked as well, definitely compared to the recent past.

There's a lot tape not yet out. You'll have plenty of time.

It's a ridiculously talented and deep defensive draft.
(Rush/Line, LB, CB and S are all very deep imo)

RB is pretty well stacked as well, definitely compared to the recent past.

Thanks. Normally I'm well into the draft by now so it's quite refreshing to get a late start with Little in the way of pre-conceptions.

Thanks. Normally I'm well into the draft by now so it's quite refreshing to get a late start with Little in the way of pre-conceptions.

Absolutely. I try as hard as possible to do the research without looking at mocks, rankings etc.

Glad that you are here. Someone posted about Vita Vea guy, so he is my no1 binkie right now.

And one thing about politics. Sometimes its fun but we as potential voters will always be on losing team. I hope that someday we as earthlings would find some system where we all become winners.

I miss Manxman and his draft breakdowns. I dont know if someone hacked his account and post politics stuff. Hope he comes back

@manxman2601 is definitely one of the best posters on this board. Not only is he missed on the draft board but also on the main board!!!!!

LOL, yeah, go to the political forum you'll get all the Manx you need ;)

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back